US Independence Day

What is the ADS speed actually? I see the Browning M1919A6 has the lowest value here, even lower than Stinger.

Aiming speed

1 Like

dam stinger have less recoil than browning? what in the…

eh whatever i like it

lower means slower

Damn it looks like my gold order US gunners are getting a new toy!

2 Likes

Yeah but it should have bigger belt. 100/150 rounds for br 5

1 Like

DF will do literally everything in their power to not give germans a high capacity MGs. But my American BR5 lineup is happy M1919 was a bit too slow firing for my taste.

2 Likes

Darn. No TT modified aircraft MG like the Krauts and Japs?

I figure they are working up to it. Keep everyone else happy first and raise the bar higher and higher for everyone else,

And Then BAM!!!

Mg42 250 round belt :grin:

It was “thee” machine gun of the war. Hopefully it claims its mantle sooner or later

10 Likes

Americans getting their modifed aircraft MG limited to 2 for an event, meanwhile the Krauts and Japs got it in their TT for an unlimited number for eternity

I guess you can run and gun with those side mounted 200 rounds (extra ~6kg). Personally I’m disappointed if so.

Now I’m just kinda hoping it’ll be an event too so only a handful of people will get 2 of them

german mains are having complete mental breakdown right now

Make 250mag an event weapon and 100 mag as a standard unlock = problem solved.

I can’t find any evidence of the belt box holding 200 rounds, all I could find was that it had a 100 round belt.

Lol. Good luck. You’ve been artificially capped for this long

What? It was the ammo can that was literally welded onto the side of the gun. That box held 250 rounds

Sorry, I’m retarded. It is a 100 round ammo can. My bad

Can’t you just give out 3?
For people with obsessive-compulsive disorder, it is quite uncomfortable to not be able to let all the exclusive professional teams use the same type of weapons.

I also hate the occupation and weapon-limited tasks in this quest.
This means spending a lot of time completing missions with weapons or classes I don’t like

4 Likes

2 is event normal otherwise cries of bias

OCD is probably intentional, so we patiently await next years Stinger event at some point :face_with_peeking_eye:

Still solid addition, now more stuff like this for the other nations!!

1 Like

The other nations already have stuff like this. In their TT