Urgent arrangements!

Between the fact that the hitbox of this game is horrible, and that despite having a kilometer and a half of space the bullet is absorbed by the closest object.

It makes tanks horrible to play on, and to top it off the maps and horrible terrain don’t help either.

But what I think needs to be fixed most urgently is the hitbox in this game, that and the tank sights that get out of sync for any reason.

One moment you’re aiming at a tank looking for its weak spot, and your crosshairs go to Norway.

And this is what I mean.

Screenshot_2

Then there is what I like to call “ghost shot or grenade”

And it’s when you throw a grenade, or shoot a bullet, but you die immediately and said grenade or bullet disappears as if you had never thrown it.

And it’s really annoying because many times you can take out a tank or an enemy but they end up surviving due to that failure.

I don’t know what the rest think, but for me they are flaws that shouldn’t exist.

It works exactly as it should. You are firing from cannon, not from middle of your screen.

7 Likes

Bro, like Adam said, your shot is completely blocked by a wooden post why the crosshair isn’t centered anymore.

This is probably why ppl getting confused by the crosshair “disappearing”

1 Like

Easily confused if they have played warthunder where the default gunsight is from the barrel and not the actual optics

1 Like

This is an example of “parallax”. It’s a thing, look it up.

1 Like

The problem is that sometimes when the sight is like this, the bullet goes towards the white circle and not where the barrel indicates.

That’s why I often get confused and end up losing the fight.

Sometimes that happens and you don’t have any blocking the barrel, the sight just goes off-axis.

I will make a video later.

AP rounds used to travel through wood but since the update that fixed HE not exploding on wood, AP has been broken which is really annoy, a little wooden fence shouldn’t stop AP round.

AP rounds will still go through wood and even trees but suffer massive kinetic falloff as a result

A rock shouldn’t stop a tank, but… xD