Upgrading Soldiers

Before you were able to upgrade your soldiers with Silver but now you have to pay to make them upgraded? Tell me it’s a bug and this is getting fixed because this is horrible. I can’t make new squads that aren’t tier 1 because I can’t upgrade them past their base level

You have to research the squad and unlock the XP level of the soldiers based on the squad and soldier type. If you are trying to upgrade rifleman two, he must have a rifleman two squad. You can use rifleman one or three or two in that squad, but you must upgrade it and then once you max them out, you can then add rifleman two soldiers to any squad.

2 Likes

I’ll use my Sniper 2 as an example. I upgraded that Squad all the way and the Sniper 2 Rifleman that the Squad came with is 3 Star and I can’t upgrade without using Gold to get him to level 5 despite the 5 Star Being Unlocked. It is like this with any Squad I have unlocked and fully upgraded. I am just apparently not allowed to Upgrade past whatever level the game gives me unless I use Gold. Before I was able to spend Silver like crazy on upgrading people, but now I can’t no matter how it’s set up

1 Like

Because you need to play them. When you aquire a certain amount of experience with each soldiers (once you unlcok all the requirement in the upgrade tab), thus they will gradualy gain stars by playing them.

You cannot spend silver, but you can use soldier level orders and golds to give them levels instantly.

3 Likes

That makes sense to me. I had forgotten that soldiers need individual leveling as well as Squad leveling. Thank you

1 Like