⭐ Update «Stronger than Steel»

Or add a bolt action mode for extra gimmicks :crazy_face:

That’s how toggle guns work. It’s just like the Luger

2 Likes

dam i was not expecting that

1 Like

Matches of Pacific are now pure cancer every match. Planes 24/7 but with zero ability to counter them since AA buildables are so weak.
HVAR, M8, 500kg, 250kg, 100kg bombs every few seconds. So fun…

8 Likes

hmm sound like hell just like stalingrad axis pre merge guess im gonna pause on jap tech for now

1 Like

anyway im excited to use the Archille since it the only tank i have, that can at least do some damage to KT

Manor Assault is still the worst map in the history of the game, second capture stage needs a change in capture point positioning - attackers can’t capture both points when the defenders have the entire Manor as possible radio spawn points.

It should go back to normal after few weeks right now i feel like i’m playing in e-tournament where people just rush from point to point not even caring about grinding xp or having fun. Those stomps are not fun for anyone. Defending matches are boring too, enemy may not even cap more than a single point and you will win by doing nothing but slaughtering them for 18mins.

1 Like

At the rate we’re going we’re gonna probably die on steam And when they start finally making their review bombs they’ll probably come through these archives and see what they missed so when they make their review bombs They’ll make sure nothing is missed when they release them onto the steam forum.

yea those guy on steam tend to be very perceptive. anyway i think we can unnerf aa on high br or give better aa for high br now

2 Likes

They should have been there from the get go instead of losing what little players we have left on the opposing side unless the intent of the developers was to turn this into a bot game for the Soviets and the allies

1 Like

It will take newbies months to reach BR3/4 to play those cancer matches so i wouldn’t be worrying about it so much. BR1-3 have different kind of issues like cost of upgrading and poor balance between some weapons and tanks.

People on steam have money and they’ll probably be youtubers going in advance to see what’s going on at BR5

Are your hands tied from playing objective? You want to wipe out the enemy team remember so can be yours.

Your reasoning is inexperienced and invalid for necessary outcome.

yea it kinda like TF2 MVM mode but the newb are the bot.

tbh idk what im trying to say here

1 Like

I can see your point i will look like a game where only e-sport players from Quake 3 Arena are hanging out.

3 Likes

Exactly my thoughts - if anything 10 more rounds in mag while effectively being a FG42 seems very very strong for a “one hit kill gun”

Our new planes used by by same squad.
Japan one get 1 choice and none of the attacker planes use air spawn while allies have multiple to choose from.

Did we do something wrong?
Гэндо_Икари

19 Likes

keofox i beg you, fix the g41(m)

4 Likes