Update "Rzhev"

Chałchin Goł battle???
would be historic to play it up to 2 tier but could be also locked for 1 tier as it was very early warfare

1 Like

Still remember that first bf dlc

What is a powercreep rule? I have never played Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering.

Really like this update, just finished work so got a few rounds to play, some things didn’t get added, but that’s ok, invisible plane no more hope so.

More feedback provided after played a while ( in feedback about latest update as usual), keep up good work, both premiums bought as a token of appreciation :guardsman:

Yeah, let us know if invisible planes happen again please

Thank you!

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be an event, the invasion of Manchuria is the last big ground offensive of ww2 with a frontline who stretched from north china into Korea, just manchuria is big as 3 romania there is just the difficulty of what location choice on almost hundred of them

Self promotion

4 Likes

Sooo, it says new campaigns added to Normandy, buuuuuuut where are the campaigns??? I am playing on PS5. I see the “medals tab” with all of the possible medals to earn via the campaigns but I don’t see any option to actually play them. Can anyone help guide/educate me on where to play them? I’ve only been doing the massive multiplayer battles and grinding on the research trees.

Mountains, valleys, swamps, cities, hills and even deserts! Manchuria has it all to be a perfect map, by far the most vast and diverse than any current map in the game, I insisted when the merge happened and I still insist, it needs to happen.

1 Like

powercreep from my understanding (which is most likely incorrect) is basically when you make a much more powerful character than the old one i think that what Joe mean (since most mobile game do use powercreep on new character and stuff)

2 Likes

Can confirm, is When stuff keep getting boosted and become better and better without stop, this is a lot visible on character in gatcha game where newer one are always better than older one, except sometime

4 Likes

well if it a single player or mostly co-op focus game that is fine (in my opinion) but when it multiplayer pvp? yea that a bit problematic

Usually X characters/stuff is banned from the PvP, but in a FPS you can just nerf thing,or add a similar counter

1 Like

Campaign=maps

Normandy get a new map variant of ver sur mer

man KV 2 overpressure seems to kill even Tiger II H in one shot.

• I love it, HE from heavy howitzers should be super effective in general
4 Likes

I want to see operation unthinkable (USB agains Soviet onion) and i want to see tier 6 stuff (early cold war)

Wouldn’t this be solved if both weapons were moved to BR III or IV? Then there wouldn’t be a power creep.

It’s a new mission on maps for “Normandy”, Everytime you queue, let’s say for example tier 3 German, the server will make a map for you and others seeking a match, and, could be one of the new missions or any other previously available. It’s all random, ofcorse one can select that missions on custom games to play them.

Regarding the medals, on the profile they are, or were, rewarded on events the game had on the past for top players, or certain % of participants.

If you are talking about medals on soldiers, they are the ones a player can purchase on battle pass. They will display a mini medal close to their name :slight_smile:

well tbh idk what Joe was talking about i just saw your comment and think that you might not know what the word “powercreep” mean

sorry man

2 Likes

just noticed: the tanker placement is still bugged, since 6 months already.
i made the same post under the previous update.

Nice Update.

Just a little side request:

Would it be possible to show the default and current value/position of the Gamma-slider? I never know exactly what setting I am running. For other settings like sharpening the games displays a value.

1 Like