⭐ Update "New Era"

Cute.

But:

• NO fix whatsoever to disparate and arbitrary battle rating for weapons between factions.

• New Soviets paratroopers BYPASSING your shiny new system are conveniently ignored.

• Also, complete mutism from you and the staff about the aforementioned issues.

Yeah. Really cute.

Anyway.

37 Likes

but what about the man just miss this reward?

1 Like

i hope that apc occupy vehicle slot or its universal at least

29 Likes

it is it own slot so you can now use 3 vehicle (apc/transport tank bike) and 1 inf

2 Likes

She’s not here
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/SJP2iMfDjFsz

New update unequip all troops in reserve, includes all your squad (you may be using in other tiers!)

Look out! @James_Grove Hi, FYI

2 Likes

First game after update…
Announcer bug

Classic rubber man bug

4 Likes

So, about the issues raised in the past…

Please give us a response.

1 Like

We are now deciding how to return the stage to you. We will probably give it out to all active participants of the event.

19 Likes

I’ve never known fear like seeing the Noodle Man bounce up to me and whip out a flamethrower…Their hitboxes are so scuffed lol

3 Likes

the fox have reveal themself

4 Likes

Very little in comparison with any other update released before.

Good work and thanks!

yea the rubber man oh boy i see that everyday even before merge

oh and there is a rarer entity and that is flying man seen that one like twice a week

2 Likes

Don’t worry, from what I understand, Noodle Man just wants to get a better view for his fully automatic FG42

I want to explain a little. Like many updates before, we will now fix the usual minor bugs.

But we encountered a conflict between the event and the update.

We are now thinking about a solution.

This happened, among other things, because at the end of the year the Sony and Xbox teams go on holidays and if you don’t have time to release the content, the update simply won’t be released on the console. Because of this, many game developers are in a hurry and can make mistakes.

25 Likes

good

sound like a free stage to me

2 Likes

Like this? :rofl:

17 Likes

I saw “New Era” and got very nervous for a second. Very pleased to see you all working so hard and pumping out content. I’m hopeful for the future of this game.

5 Likes