⭐ Update "New Era"

looks more like Wounder Woman’s invisible jet

2 Likes

Greetings, i want to ask something. In the appearence of my squads, i have selected the battle of berlin for russians, for example. But, when i play different campaigns the camo of soldiers changed in something else, from this i have selected. Can you help me, what is going on?

when you click on the selected campaign look, it doesnt select that outfit for all campaigns: it is actually showing you how your squad will look if you take it to that campaign.

so, when you choose battle of berlin for russians, in this example, it isnt equipping anything, its just showing you how they will look there. you can change their cosmetics for that campaign, and they will only work if that campaign is where you end up fighting. AND, those cosmetics WILL NOT carry over to the other customizations in other campaigns.

thats why people is complaining about having to buy multiples of the same cosmetic to actually outfit a single soldier, for example having to buy 5 of the same helmet for the same dude to cover all campaigns.

2 Likes

Map / campaign selection would be nice but I fear it would take us back to to playing against AI again as the player base would be scattered across all maps.

Part of the reason why we had a merge.

1 Like

True but not everyone likes to play train mode

2 Likes

Can I play Battle of Tunisia with BR 3?

yes but the chances of getting tunisia are very low since by playing BR3 you can also get BR3-5 matches and tunisia is only BR1-3

1 Like

How about no

1 Like

So I can play any tier but because I try to play Tunisia, I do T3.
Guess what ?! 9 put of ten I end up playing against tiger 2s and automatic assault rifles…

How does it work in your brain, that you make me go through this frustration and then expect me to invest real money on this game ???!

It baffles me , Darkflow…

2 Likes

Honestly they should bring back the campaign system, the new battle system is confusing and really ridiculous. I have NO idea what’s happening 90% of the time and constantly get berated in chat for that fact. How can i do anything constructive if there is NO mission briefing, NO idea what the overall “win” state is. The last time i played on a regular basis was when they had the campaign system, went into a match with a well laid out map, proper pre-match briefing and a good idea of what needed to be done. The new system? Over Half the time i spend the first 30 seconds to a full 2 min trying to figure out where I’m even at, let alone where I need to go.

2 Likes

Absolut joke… i tried after the update left it, tried again and going to leve it again… too many tanks with same characteristics, confusing system. Played Japs tire 2 and guess what a P38 showed up from nowhere in Jap “camping” and destroyed everything plus Japs have only level 4 nothing for 5… Or Brits tanks in Jap island… what a joke… plus i never know if I’m playing agints Japs or Germans with tigers…just you guys screwed up big time the game… I’m not sure why I’m writing this as nobody is going to read it…

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re claiming. Nothing is different about how matches start or what information is available. Is it really just that you only played one (or some) campaigns and don’t know maps on the others and are uncomfortable with that? That I can sympathize with but otherwise no idea what you’re talking about unless I stroked out in the beginning of every single pre-merge match.

What is this “proper pre-match briefing” of which you speak?

1 Like

I think he’s confusing this game with some other or others.

1 Like

I played about 600 battles in the new update. Even after this number I can’t say I like it, unfortunately. I don’t understand the breakdown of BR I, II should be against BR I, II and still they are against BR III. If I choose BR III I am constantly playing against BR IV, V. BR I, II should only have Moscow, Stalingrad, Tunis but yet I also appear in Berlin and Normandy. There are many weapons in research and even with the same characteristics. Italian troops can be in Moscow and never have been there. I liked the game for its verisimilitude and campaign system. I could play what I wanted. Now it reminds me more of Country Strike. If the developer reads this, I’d be happy to hear from him about how such a massive remake of the game was important and why he made such a move.

If you were BR3, you probably got up-tiered into a BR4-5 game. This is not a bug, but how the game works. New Enlisted has two game queues - one for BR1-2 matches and one for BR4-5. ALL BR3 players get 50/50 chance of being in one of those queues so end up playing against BR1-2 or 4-5. So, seeing Tiger IIs is a normal occurrence if you end up in a BR4-5 game. Next game you could end up in BR1-2 so you can dominate.

I hope it makes it clear. If you need more info, check out how new matchmaking works here - Important changes after the second test - News - Enlisted

If you were BR3, you probably got up-tiered into a BR4-5 game. This is how the game works now. New Enlisted has two game queues - one for BR1-2 matches and one for BR4-5. If you are a BR3 player, you will end up in one of those queues playing against BR1-2 or 4-5.
Seeing Tiger IIs is a normal occurrence if you end up in a BR4-5 game. Next game you could end up in BR1-2 so you can dominate.

Look at the screenshot, unbelivable mismatching. My Team was filled with lower ranked player and 75% of team only died, only AI-Player? and enemy team was stuffed with higher ranked player and no one was inactive. 90% of the games, wehn im playing the german fraction and I had to defend…OMG

But you are… playing as a sniper… with 0 engineer points.

I’m scared to even take a look at your squads.

3 Likes

Spot on, the only one that can complain about teammates it’s the top player in Germany.