⭐ Update "New Era"

I’ve never known fear like seeing the Noodle Man bounce up to me and whip out a flamethrower…Their hitboxes are so scuffed lol

3 Likes

the fox have reveal themself

4 Likes

Very little in comparison with any other update released before.

Good work and thanks!

yea the rubber man oh boy i see that everyday even before merge

oh and there is a rarer entity and that is flying man seen that one like twice a week

2 Likes

Don’t worry, from what I understand, Noodle Man just wants to get a better view for his fully automatic FG42

I want to explain a little. Like many updates before, we will now fix the usual minor bugs.

But we encountered a conflict between the event and the update.

We are now thinking about a solution.

This happened, among other things, because at the end of the year the Sony and Xbox teams go on holidays and if you don’t have time to release the content, the update simply won’t be released on the console. Because of this, many game developers are in a hurry and can make mistakes.

26 Likes

good

sound like a free stage to me

2 Likes

Like this? :rofl:

17 Likes

I saw “New Era” and got very nervous for a second. Very pleased to see you all working so hard and pumping out content. I’m hopeful for the future of this game.

5 Likes

oh wow you actually met them no one believe me when i said that until now

they are quite hard for me to catch tbh since they are usually far away

1 Like

It’s very good news, the game is more alive than ever! Bravo!

But I have a question, this year there will be no Christmas promotions in the store?

Such as a discount on purchasing a premium account or others?

3 Likes

Bro I am begging you to be grateful at all just once.

3 Likes

Wait for news. Soon.

15 Likes

iirc they have started on 21th last year, so we still have to wait for some time.

I doubt there would not be any.

2 Likes

Ah ok, thx for the answer.

1 Like

Please let us know the update time one day in advance.

5 Likes

Silence gives consent.

When do we expect to be able to see premiums on PS5? Understood about time pressures, but in SWD QA should be testing in sprint not end of sprint :wink:

Would be nice to have some kind of lock system which would prevent that for squads you’re using for different presets.

3 Likes