Update Japan vs Soviet Union

Now Germany, the Soviet Union and the United States can play multiple campaigns.
Only Japan swims in the Pacific Ocean every day.
Hurry up and update the battle of Japan VS Soviet Union!

9 Likes

They already said this was coming. No one knows when though. They just released a campaign so it’s going to be a little while.

3 Likes

Because you can only play one campaign, it’s not very cost-effective in Japan…it’s not worth investing in experience.

Japan should never have been added to the game unless they were going to fight two factions at the same time just like they did with the Americans and the Germans. This way it would have went full circle much sooner than it already will.

It’s understandable that the game just started as Soviet vs German, then America got added resulting in America vs German. Leaving Germany is the only faction fighting two people. Leading to them adding Japan… And well the rest is history. Point is they should have made it go full circle to begin with, by the time the merge happened both Japan and the USSR should have had fought each other.

2 Likes

OK, but the maximum weapon is Br 3. Maps from Khalkhin Gol 1939, not Manchuria 1945.

They should add both and i’m more interested in Manchuria.

Manchuria is better then Khalkhin Gol the maps will be amazing you will have city maps with Japan. Since we can’t have invasion of China this will do so Manchuria is much better choice.

4 Likes

They should really look into organizing this event as soon as possible. It will be a huge opportunity for them since no other WW2 game has ever decided to add this front (as far as I am aware). Now that we have Steam it would be extra beneficial for the overall growth of the game. Japan at BR V is adequately prepared to take on the Soviets. Though we need better AT weapons. That’s it. Looks like it will most probably be a ‘Combat Event’ and not a permanent game mode. But they can take in the results of this event and develop a separate map pack for the Soviets vs. Japan.

1 Like

Yep few of us did research into the hypothetical campaign/frontline and it looks compelling

2 Likes

Compare the equipment of the Soviet Br 5 and the Japanese. Your idea makes no sense.

Don’t worry I’m preparing a suggestion with a bit BR V equipment for Japan

1 Like

The USSR will still have an advantage. An idea that makes no sense

USSR will stand no chance !

then this is also bad, you need to keep a balance, even if it is asymmetric

The rest of the game doesnt limit weapons in battles that occured before the weapon was introduced, idk why it would have to for USSR v Japan either

It doesnt have to be historically accurate to the letter, after all Enlisted players arent HLL snobs

lmao this is sarcasm right? USSR would absolutely destroy Japan

Good luck with that Soviets have no chance against us even US and UK are stuck at New Georgia … what chance USSR has

? Do you mean Germans? USSR doesnt play US

And I play USSR High BR - All Consoles North America (only because I lag on Euro servers) and we win probably 70-80% if the time

USSR has the best free weapons too IMO, not to mention body amour

We have Toblerone on a stick and pepper tank :smiley: