Update 0.6.2.68

• Fixed a collision issue with some bushes that prevented bullets from passing through them.
  • Fixed an issue with the German Mauser C96 and FN Model 1930, which were sent to the wrong army’s inventory when purchased.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed changing the heads of unique soldiers. The purchased heads on them were removed and returned to the player’s inventory.
  • Fixed the missing head customization of German soldiers in Berlin.
  • Added an additional pants option for the Ramcke Parachute Brigade in Tunisia.
  • Fixed a bug where the squad member’s number was not displayed above the placed marker if the other player didn’t have a soldier selected at that moment.
  • Increased the segment limit for building battle areas from 200 to 1000 in missions and custom matches. Previously, exceeding the 200 segment limit caused an error.
  • Corrected the name of the last available squad or vehicle in the Silver Chest’s description.
17 Likes

Can you let other squads outside of sniper ones to use white pants? I really wanna use white pants but i dont use snipers

9 Likes

Fixed the bug with Volkssturm armbands on German guerillas in Moscow, Tunisia and Normandy?

6 Likes

Fixing of additional pants and helmets of Panzer brigade 150 event squad when?

It still doesn’t have matching options for it’s unique torsos.

It has been a nearly year like that.

1 Like

Add gray pants to the Normandy outfit for Event German Rocket Radio squad pls. The brown pants don’t really match up with the gray hat and torso. Berlin outfit set equipped with gray pants, so pls do the same with Normandy or make it purchasable.

5 Likes

Have you seen my hat? My head is so lonely

5 Likes

In Australia (or Burma) the sun is really strong. It is advised to cover your head with a hat to proctect your skin from harmful sun rays. Preferably with a slouched hat, as it’s also very stylish.

8 Likes

So never getting correct uniforms for Moscow and Stalingrad for the Ramcke Paratroopers???

1 Like

yay the stupid bulletproof bushes :slightly_smiling_face:

good eve, this is a good update, it seems like the Women Medics at USSR face clipping through the screen was fixed, but I hope you guys buff the farming of the Silver, Its pretty hard to farm silver when youve spent 15-25 mins in game and youll only get for about 1800 to 2600 per game and that also depends if you win or not, I just hope you guys buff the amount of Silver we can obtain, its pretty much dewarding playing a game that gives spare change. Please hear this request, Thankyou for reading this.

1 Like

Is it a also a bug that the Ramcke paratroopers lose their helmet after they drop/ spawning on the ground

1 Like

No .

Staff confirmed somewhere, they switch hats :thinking:

I think they should keep their helmet, and the hat can just be a customization item. What if I prefer the helmet

Any appearance plans for the KP31 Premium squad? I purchased the squad for its unique weapon and clothing, only to have their appearance change on most maps. Now they have boring default uniforms for almost all the maps unless I choose to spend more. Is it possible to have the purchased uniforms returned?

you need to finally fix the artillery bug.
it always tell you you can call a strike even if there is another one called.
its obv due to the coders not thinking about the interaction with the supply crate, as thats why possible arti strikes are notified. this broke the comfy way arti was used before and now required to constantly check by clicking the map.

→ extremely annoying. change it to a way that you DONT get notified about being able to call the supply crate and only get notified about proper artillery strikes.

3 Likes

And now there a 1 sec cooldown that make the artillery slower when calling it

image_2024-10-11_235120859
25 mins, fucking tragic and all I get is this spare change

2 Likes

Now imagine yourself in a boots of a f2p player. Yeah it’s worse than tragic.

3 Likes

I know! So hard to watch people spending millions of silver on crates when it’s a struggle for me to buy one. Now I know just how Charlie felt! :rofl:
IMG_5684

6 Likes

Anybody enlse noticed a bug with displayed exp multiplier? I rolled multiple boosters, all of them said it will be for one battle, but 625% in total. I played 3 battles and each battle I got +175%, but the “625%” label over thhe “START” button didn’t disappear. Weird… or I missed something.