Update 0.6.0.61

Oh no, PZ 3N spammers are going to suffer now. I guess they’ll have to learn to shoot guns like everyone else.

At what range?

Honestly, I don’t even know what dmg those numbers are representing. Your sheet doesn’t specifically mentions 11.2 or 11.55.

I am just a little bit confused.

10 - ~21m
before it did 13.4 dmg upgraded, so you could never oneshot players with vitality

1 Like

Just aim the M1 at the very angeled Armor part on where the driver is sitting and it is basicly always a 1 shot in the practice range. Even the bonus tracked armor does not cover that part.

But you know that tanks were the one good feature of the german TT? Everything else is just average or worse compared to the othere factions.

2 Likes

that is the main weakness of Panzer IVs, you cant even angle your armour like you can with Panzer III N or Tiger I due to that error in the design, all for saving a little bit of materials at cost of more work hours which backfired since materials were plentyful in the war but skilled workers werent.

penetration values of the M1 Bazooka is wrong (right side in the stats card) → 2mm at 50m distance?! :thinking:

and good to know that you show the penetration values at 7.000m (7km distance) but guess thats not needed :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Except that Germany just got massive buffs to bring the FG on par with other factions SF rifles? Low BR Germany also has the Mannlicher and MG13, both of which are solid for their tier.

Every tank (sans T-50) in low BR is now decently counterable with infantry AT.

why?

1 Like

Let’s not deviate from the main course! Today is about celebration! not fights!

2 Likes

Hey, we need to know if we can pen when we lob a rocket from D-Day to hit another match in Hurtgen Forest

2 Likes

But you need 13.5 damage for that

Obvious anti desertion measure.

It’s 13.9 now (for 10m)

1 Like

wow it pens 2mm of armor? they must have given you dummy rockets

1 Like

Funny how ranks went from “always visible for both teams” to “just visible for your team” to “everything hidden at the start”.

Just admit they are a useless gimmick that only highlights lack of a team balancer?

11 Likes

Most likely it is to make it have the same damage as the type hei.

good thing i can still desert my games if my entire team has console player icons

1 Like

It’s 13.9 damage upgraded

2 Likes

I understand that the authorities want to balance the attitude of anti personnel landmines, but this seems to have weakened a bit too much. Now, anti personnel landmines cannot even kill a soldier with a health boosting skill at very close range. I think we can adjust it a little bit.

1 Like

I’ve asked the helpers when this update was announced in the dev server, no reply yet