Update 0.6.0.61

Can you show us an list of all the tanks AI uses? I have noticed many br 3 tanks. Also what is the difference between this an the test server? Was something new added or is it the same?

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

21 Likes
4 Likes

The performance and statistical data of FG42-1 and FG42-2 are now too similar, and they need to be slightly differentiated.
For example, FG42-1 has 900RPM in reality.

3 Likes

when will the event start, at 15:00 CET?

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

If i am not wrong.this will be all information posted today.

@MajorMcDonalds @James_Grove

did you guys fix the reload for the g41(M) and kbsp wz 38 yet

3 Likes

Now the Fed MG feels like a overtiered M1918 with SF dispersion. Maybe downtier it to IV?

4 Likes

Hell yeah, add even more 5 cap conquest please

6 Likes

Let’s go!

2 Likes

AP Mine nerf + Anti-Kamikaze + much needed Germany buffs. We feasting. Also like seeing more 5-cap maps, they’re honestly the best mode for conquest.

Also nice to see American AT launchers get some love. Japan now needs something to help their AT situation.

11 Likes

Very nice update! Will now spend all day playing with 4pk monster energy drinks :sunglasses:

Those will really mess with low tier germany now as even the M1 will now front pen the Panzer 4 and 3N even on the lower parts of the tank.
This is a huge nerf to low BR germany and another buff to USSR ontop of the US.

Not yet, but developers are aware it could do with some changes. Of course these are fairly rare squads, so it’s not the highest priority right now. Hopefully they can find time soon to address these issues though! :slight_smile:

Doesn’t seems like a significant change. I don’t understand the context behind it.

2 Likes

Panzer III N has nice spaced armour that will protect some parts of the tank, but Panzer IVs are turning more and more into glass cannons by every update.

Being able to kill vitality players in one hit instead of 2 is a significant change

4 Likes

hmmmm maybe they are rare squads because THEY ARE BUGGED?

7 Likes

Oh no, PZ 3N spammers are going to suffer now. I guess they’ll have to learn to shoot guns like everyone else.