Update 0.5.8.41

I hope you REALLY fix this bug. Since the BR exploit has been fixed multiple times and are consistently being exploited by cheaters, allowing them to get low BR matches with BR 3 lineup with 100% probability. (They don’t bring BR 5 lineup just because BR 3 looks more legit, not because they are not able to do it, see Community Bug Reporting System)

If you are confident enough that the bug is completely gone, please provide evidence and close the above issue.

1 Like

I was sure that Normandy and Bulge was for tiers 3-5 only, somehow I overlooked the change from “Making Enlisted a Better (bruh, not this time) Place number 55” where for Germany, every campaign except Berlin has been assigned to lower tiers. Still hard to believe someone decided it was a good idea.

4 Likes

Yes, Normandy and Bulge WERE for high BR only. Now they are for all BR to enjoy. That’s still confusing though.

This happened quite a few months ago (December). It’s interesting that you’re so animated about something you hadn’t noticed for literally MONTHS. :rofl:

1 Like

@VivaldiX96

This may be useful

IMG_3074

4 Likes

From the creators of:

• "German Panther tank disguised as American M10 from 1944 time travelling to 1942 Stalingrad to fight against Soviets wielding 1944 AS which was never used in WW2 "

and

• “1944 Tiger 2 at 1942-43 Rzhev”

now welcome

• “Yellow Italian tankettes and MP-28 against water-based biplanes and Brits in summer uniforms at the Battle of the Bulge”

Must be the same big brain WW2 fan making these decisions.

3 Likes

Looks like BR III is the way to go if one wishes to play the game on all fronts. Plus with the new matchmaking system it is a lot stable I guess.

2 Likes

Still wish for +/-1 to be permanent so I can bring out the lewis and mg13 drum

With the “soft rule” of +1 matchmaking, maps should be MORE tied to BRs than they currently are. Tunisia, Moscow and Berlin are the only “Campaigns” that aren’t for all BRs, and they shouldn’t be the exception. As things are now:

Axis vs USSR: Moscow for BR1-2-3, Stalingrad and Rzhev for BR2-3-4, and Berlin for BR3-4-5. Otherwise Salingrad for BR1-2-3 and Rzhev for BR3-4-5 if the above isn’t possible.

Axis vs Allies: Tunisia for BR1-2-3, Normandy for BR2-3-4 and Ardennes for BR3-4-5. Otherwise make Nromandy for all BRs, but keep Ardennes for BR3-4-5.

Allies vs Japan: sadly, we only have the 1943 Pacific maps. Hopefully next “Campaign” is 1945 Pacific, like Manila or Okinawa (Okinawa would be really cool for the M3 Carbine, as the M1C Garand shouldn’t be the BR4 sniper for the Allies).

4 Likes

I completely support this opinion.

4 Likes

Actually these should be BR 1-2-3 because stuff from BR 4 (Panthers and T-34-85) didn’t exist during those battles.

3 Likes

I played high BR’s, only now I switched to BR II. Mystery solved.

At this point, Idon’t know what these red fields are for.

Let’s make ALL BR’s play on ALL maps. Except for these few details, for some important reason, which it seems the devs forgot.

Absurd beyond my comprehension. If the 1944-45 equipment is already thrown into Rzhev and Stalingrad, at the same time a Puma from 1943 is prevented to appear in Berlin, why not just remove ties of BR to the historical maps completely?
They are so inconsistent in these decisions it hurts.

Obviously this bug has NOT been fixed.(https://www.reddit.com/r/enlistedgame/s/uI1xUzhfkO)

I mean, there needs to be a balance between gameplay and HA, and we have to work with the maps we have now. Realistically I think Rzhev shouldn’t be even considered its own “Campaign” and should be foldered into Stalingrad. I’ve said in the past that the German vs Soviet maps should be Moscow for BR1-2, Stalingrad (now with Rzhev) in BR2-3, a new Battle of Kursk Campaign for BR3-4, and Berlin for BR4-5. But as I said, we need to work with the current maps and make a balanced spread so that no BR bracket is left without some variety.

Well, yes. Low BRs already have lots of BS equipment, but at least to have some WW2 we could do:

BR 1-2: Moscow, Stalingrad, Rzhev
BR 2-3: Moscow, Stalingrad, Rzhev
BR 3-4: Berlin + Seelow
BR 4-5: Berlin + Seelow

I’m still shocked why they decided to add Rzhev 1942-43 to the game while Enlisted clearly needs late war maps for Soviets.

Can’t get behind this proposal unfortunately because that means T-34-85 at Kursk and it never existed during that battle.

I actually made a thread with extended map proposals

1 Like

There was some small tweaks again very recently, this report is not most actual. We keep looking on situation and on any possible exploits/problems with BR system.

1 Like

Update 0.5.8.41 - News - Enlisted

Update 0.5.6.39 - News - Enlisted

I’m sure developers will have a lot of volunteers to help permanently solve the problem with a test server or something.

I’ve been asking for Leningrad for so long, Manchuria also would help them and Japan, there are also few minor battles all around eastern and central Europe before Battle of Berlin, all three are needed since playing only Berlin+Stalingrad will make you go mad.

Apparently it’s not a problem for DF, they added an early war map and made it a late war map using the magic of nonsense arbitrary BR.

2 Likes