Update 0.5.6.39

It was the F2 in Tunisia

event and premium tanks are locked to their base camo for some reason i would kill for my firefly to have an alternate skin maybe bright green like the other shermans.

1 Like

You can actually change it. Buy camo for tech tree Pz IV J and then remove it.

After that, option to use that camo should appear for your BP Pz IV J.

See here

2 Likes

Because it is based on finnish panzer 4j that was tan color

it could work but yeah

There’s absolutely plenty of reasons to do it. I really wish they would do it soon. It would make my life so much easier. I really don’t like being “penalized” in choice by spending.

1 Like

well that explains it

This is the picture. I wish they had used other tank instead of this one because finnish panzer 4s were only used in lapland war against germans

giphy (10)

Since how long was I waiting for this again?

4 Likes

For SEVEN and a half gigabytes, there have to be some pretty large asset updates.

New maps coming?
Italy?
China-Burma-India?

2 Likes

:person_shrugging: don’t know but is sure pretty heavy on all platforms so expect something nice

The desire for knowledge is with the community, we want info devs ! :smiley:

1 Like

they also could have went in finland to look what color they were or if no google

I hope for manchuria and khalkin gol

1 Like

The only finnish panzer 4 on display is in Parola tank museum if i am correct. This tank has been repainted after the war so it would be even more unrealistic
As you can see it has the roundels that were adopted after the war because allied nations pressured Finland to get rid of their swastika.
They should have just made non finnish panzer 4
It would have been more realistic and looked better. The current one has balkenkreuz because they didnt want to add swastika

1 Like

Dam the IS2 BP come with 2 event deco that nice ngl

6 Likes

It also comes with battle damage which is nice. Only thing holding me from buying it is the white camo. There are no winter maps for high br soviets so why winter camo? It would look awful in berlin and seelow

2 Likes

didnt know when i last visited parola that they are repainted but good to know

Mountainers equipment on an IS-2 mhm i dunno about it…

i mean i guess i could try to use adam method to change it color but i havent unlock the IS2 yet so i cant try it rn