Update 0.5.6.39

I would love to have such option for pure aussies line up.

2 Likes

Gold Order vehicles show up as an additional copy of the vehicle … this means that if you have multiple squads that support that vehicle you can have it more than one squad simultaneously. this means there is a function to them beyond just cosmetic. A skin, would be more like an appearance option similar to how we can change the clothes on each soldier … Doing so, does not make another soldier.

Why do you changed the size of the letters in objective icon? You make them less intuitive, which has no benefit at all.
53cab22f02edaeb88b398802cea52c8e

4 Likes

Thanks for that one, i’ll forward it to the devs.

no problem :wink:

where are the g41(m) fixes? broken mess of a gun for months and months now being sold for money

4 Likes

Im a moderator not a helper… Ask James

1 Like

any idea when the g41(m) will be fixed?

2 Likes

New clothing pieces are very nice, but as always when it comes to customization I have to ask: why it is so half baked?

I love that Splittertarn jacket and it finally is matching with the trousers that were fixed after so long time. But why can’t we have it also for normal soldiers (without medic band of course).

Another thing - as always - are pouches. Can we get an automatic system or at least option to buy them separetly so we can make match to weapon carried at least to some degree? I mean, here we have clothing piece with Stg pouches available for medics in Tunesia - not only Medics can’t carry assault rifles, but also someone who equips Stg will not see Tunesia maps due to BR.
It has been a problem for such a long time already… I would love to customize my soldiers more, but just can’t because I don’t want to spend so many orders on unfinished and unsatisfying enough things.

I hope this will finally be passed to developers and we will see some effects soon.

11 Likes

So the premium slot means i can have 10 normal and premium / event squads and an additional 11th one only for prem ?

correct. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be possible to move that premium slot around though.

2 Likes

You can have up to 10 slots + 1 (this new one)

2 Likes

and someday it will be 10+1+1 (the last one for event)

4 Likes

“One can dream.cit”

7 Likes

thats good news to me, so i can actually take the U-2 with me now without sacrificing a slot, i really hope theres gonna be more premium slots maybe one for a vehicle squad too that would be really good.

1 Like

Is this update 7.34GB on XBox Series?
That’s an absolutely massive update for such little content.

1 Like

Is a pre download for the next major update is written in the main post

2 Likes

why this isnt some other color than sand

you probably bought it from tunisia or something i guess

this is the new battlepass vehicle