Update 0.5.4.44

I agree with you. Playing US in the Pacific since this update has been a very bad experience so far. Most of the time the team can’t leave the spawn zone, let alone take a couple of points, or defend, the matches end very fast.

I figured that a certain number of very good players will switch to Japan to grind and play with new weapons, but I also expected US teams to stay competent as US players will grind and play with Pershing, but so far games have been unbalanced mostly… I also see a lot of US people leaving the match immediately as soon as they see they are put into Pacific and not Normandy or Hurtgen, as they have been used to…

Playing Japan is also not entertaining for me at the moment, as we are literally speedrunning US and I can’t find fun nor challenge in that… I guess we need to wait for a couple of weeks for player base to balance itself a little bit.

2 Likes

Screwe Front Pushers. All my homies hate Front Pushers. Defend your objective like a man

After this update I’m getting the bugged gunner seat again

1 Like

Your High Explosive Anti Tank shell, which is an OP shell due to its really high pen that is unaffected by range nor velocity and can overpressure smaller vehicles and has some of the best post penetration damage, has been replaced by an Armor Piercing Composite Rigid. Which is a shell that is notoriously not modeled correctly that has garbage angle performance, high penetration but drops off at range, and almost no post pen damage

1 Like

WHy you don’t separate personnal tree upgrade for assaulter 1 and 2 because the fix ruin my assaulter 1 with 2 weapon and assaulter with bagpack so now I am obligated to buy assaulter 3 if I want to have assaulter with different personnal tree upgrade.

You can say that to all Gaijin HEAT shells, inconsistency at its finest.

Meanwhile the PT-76 front penning my Jumbo with its HEATFS
I was ecstatic to finally have a HEATFS round after being bullied by them constantly. Suckers are nice. Only downside to them is less post pen than good ol APCBC and detonating on every bush between you and the enemy

This bug?

Well I don’t think that 80 mm is OP at BR IV in any way…

Yes post-WW2 HEAT-FS shell have very good penetration values in war Thunder, but in enlisted we get WW2 HEAT which are kinda crap in term of penetration. Sure they are very good at low BR for M8 and Pz III N but that is about it, the largest HEAT shell of WW2 could go through 100 mm of armor which is kinda meh when compared with stuff from a long 88 or 122.

2 Likes

Only 80mm, which is lower than than the penetration of APHEBC(BR350B) even at 500m away.

Not really, It is only comparable to normal 75mm shell with some filler. It is hardly one of the best.

Most German tank have flat armor.

Enlisted map is too small, you will barely notice that.

Seems like your mindset are still staying on the bugged Premium Jumbo APCR era. Nowadays, most APCR have some post pen damage.

para helmets, finally!

3 Likes

Do you own a Horn stg? Could you please check if they have added helmets for them as well?

Because some of the color variations of their outfits look even better than default one.

1 Like

same old I’m afraid …

1 Like

when did they get the new outfits btw?

Yikes, but thank you.

couple of updates ago.

1 / 2

precisely, a month ago.

by the same time they updated the gerat squad to be more splinter rather than… whatever it was before.

1 Like

I don’t know. If they weren’t already there when it was released, they’ve definitely been there for a while.

But with the new major update, AT-44 got a brand new all white outfit for Stalingrad campaign. And you can buy their og forest tree camo now for Stalingrad preset.

3 Likes

Pistachio ice cream camo

Screenshot_20240216_090304_Samsung Internet

3 Likes

That Jagdpanzer that crossmaps me with HEATFS isn’t WWII?

This game takes all of its tank stats from War Thunder. Including shell perf. It isn’t Jumbo APCR that sucks, it’s ALL APCR. None of them are modeled correctly because Gaijin just doesn’t do things right sometimes