- We have tuned the matchmaking system so that the same missions are less likely to appear in a row if a player has not quit the battle early.
- We have changed what contributes to gaining experience for Engineers, meaning we have also changed the relevant battle tasks. Now, the following are counted:
- usage of supply crates;
- respawning at rally points;
- kills or kill assists with a built cannon, AA-gun, or stationary machine gun;
- enemies being damaged from a built barbed wire;
- usage of sandbags at strategic points.
- Allied AI-soldiers will no longer walk in the air.
- Fixed armour penetration for the GrB-39 launcher. Added secondary splinters after penetration.
- Fixed the absence of player immunity when respawning at standard spawn points.