Type 90 75mm field gun for Japan

The last reliable AT gun of the IJA, is basically the same gun of the Ho Ni I but this time on its towed gun configuration, it has basically the same ammo options as Ho Ni(maybe without smoke) and the same performance for AP rounds(100mm pen), with the inclusion of the M4 and heavier vehicles on the Pacific the Type 1 47mm just can’t cut it, so that’s why I’m suggesting to add the only real option for Japanese AT guns for Engineer 2 and probably AT squads, the only other option is going to Type 88 75mm AA gun or the Type 4 75mm AA gun which was produced but retained on the homeland

[Type 90 displayed]

Obviously this doesn’t mean it would solve the imbalance of the Pacific and in no way shape or form is the solution for Jumbo on the Pacific, that thing should not even be there and hopefully they will remove it the future

15 Likes

Beautiful

My good friend, I have been trying to convince the AT to be given an exclusive cannon for each faction, that is somewhat more powerful than that of the engineers, I have not had much luck, I hope they listen to you

1 Like

Yeah I remember someone offering that idea

I’d love to build a proper 3” gun in Normandy

wish they added italian 90mm as well to italian engineers squad

2 Likes

Classic stuff, they barely listen to smthg

This might never happen but if it did it would certainly not happen in the near future

This is what came to my mind when I heard the name. :exploding_head:
type90_2

1 Like

Japanese navy designed and produced 70 mm and 80 mm rocket launchers and they were not prototype. Couple thousands were produced but they stored them in main islands.

Don’t know about any 7cm rocket by the Japan navy. But there is a 7cm rocket launcher made by Japan army in game (80mm penetration).
The 8cm navy rocket launcher has only 70mm of penetration which is bad.