Trial by Combat

Yes, this is what made the difference for me.

Less rallies, less objectives play, less play to win, just play to katana :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Now I really want that “allow bot to charge with player” suggestion tbh it seem fun for melee quest

Just for your inspiration and motivation, I just did the melee kill task in a one BR 2 battle:

afbeelding

But still:

And just for fun also this:

afbeelding

Of course several factors are important, not just your mindset, also your enemy, your team and the game type.
I was lucky with this battle because it was an assault invasion, we were attacking so I would just charge the same objective over and over again, melee killing as much as possible and dropping mines non stop.
We lost, but it was fun :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It was a bit hard to do at BR V. The enemies were always engaging me at range and I couldn’t sneak behind their bots to bayonet them.

You gotta yolo it like the jap in WW2. I did that and got 17 melee

1 Like

Yes. The Japanese were phenomenal yesterday. Almost impossible to win against at BR V. Constantly building rallies and well co-ordinated. Seemed like a Discord group to be honest.

1 Like

3 Likes

My MP-41 (r) squad is finally complete! Thanks.

6 Likes

I still hesitate if I should spread out my 5 mp41 in multiple squads, or do like you just did…

Decisions decisions…

1 Like

I regret getting 2 of the Lancaster 50. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I wish there was a way to quickly search through all of my 99 Soviet squads to see if someone already has a Browning Hi-Power :smiling_face_with_tear:

Did you receive your MP41(r) already? I have fulfilled all 9 tasks and there is no MP41(r) in the shop for me while I have received the pistol.

Someone any idea?

You don’t buy it like the pistol. Once you complete enough tasks, you have to manually collect it by clicking the blue “get reward” button in the event menu.

Thanks, I am rather sure I did. Right now there isn’t nothing to click on anymore

Fot the pistol, I received a ticket to buy it in the contries shop of my choice.
But the MP41 is only for germany so it went straight into my inventory.
Can you check if you can equip a German assaulter with it?
You should find it there if you have claimed the reward earlier.

1 Like

You should have it in your german inventory since you collectet it from the misson.

thanks, this inconsistency in the UI confused me. Finally found it.

4 Likes

I know this is a bit old but bro H&G is why I was so looking forward to Enlisted coming. I already got into WT during the original planes beta so I’ve been down with Gaijin for a while now

Honestly miss the hell out of H&G though there’s a lot of features I can see working well in this game that they had and even a lot of similarity already in gameplay

Hey guys. Before this thread derails into a flaming match, please remember to keep the conversation civil and respectful.

Thanks. :slight_smile: