Toz-B suggestion

The way soldiers hold the Toz-b is totally unrealistic in the sense that the hand covers the iron sights like some kind of rookie moron - the hand needs rotating slightly to allow vision through the iron sights

1 Like

Hand
It also clips through the barrel of the weapon

Hey I think that a change like that would matter if the gun was usable, but after the nerf those shotguns are pretty much worse in every aspect than any other weapon in the game at every range, heck running a knife feels more practical and more efficient than the TOZ-B.

6 Likes

You can have a shotty as a secondary, for “lolz”. Down the last guy of someone’s squad (if you see him crawling away, it’s him) crouch in his face, look at him in the eyes, point your shotgun to his face, wait a bit (savor the moment) and proceed cliping his head off while humming trollollo.

Joke aside, it’s true the shotty isn’t worth much now and is mostly a troll weapon nowadays. Worth it for laughs, though.

Yep. They ruined t he Toz-B and they don’t seem to care, considering how long it’s been after the nerf. No word from any developer about fixing the Toz and the Drilling either.

1 Like

Usually is good practice to leave some time for the meta to settle in after a change in balance, This is done to give time for players to figure out any posible combination that could make a weapon or ability strong. So even if we know that those shotguns are pretty much not good in any commune circumstance, I do understand why devs didn’t rush to buff it.
I just hope that they eventually make it decent again.