“TITAN RISE” — open test

Pls keep them in the game files.

1 Like

Here is the thing though, Germany and the US both managed to put together something similar by the end of the war.
GUEST_aff39aab-cadc-41c6-9321-b070f1d44693
71oJXemiRTL.AC_SY450

Furthermore, according to various sources, the British had competed their their “Grimore Red Beret” project before September of 1944, and was field testing them against the V1 Buzz bombs.
61kXEsFbv5L.AC_SY879

And finally, while this one is the sketchiest, there are reports of a Soviet project by the name of “Kshatriya” seeing field testing in Berlin and later Manchuria, where they allegedly engaged those RX-78-02s Japan had.
s-l500

So we can add all of this stuff because it falls under the purview of “if it existed, we can add it”.

1 Like

Ure serious ? omfg that joke let me guess if u pay for the portrait its not limited time

1 Like

Play 4 battle - not count. Lost my all gold. Lost progress battlepass. No comment updade

The server is lagging, propably due to amount of people playing, also because the server lag all the time anyway

Our poor Server Hamsters are having some issues. We are aware of the Problem and we will replace them as soon as we have new one. Sorry for the inconvenience!

11 Likes

Changed all walkers characteristics in the “Titan Rise” event:

• Reduced leg and turret plate armor characteristics.

• Reduced engine survivability.

Increased cool-down time of melee flamethrowers for the Pz.Tr. X.

6 Likes

You can confirm that no hamster are harmed during the process?

2 Likes

Hamster is cook, they are currently shopping for another one.

I told them they should have updated to squirrels.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Everything but rabbits.

1 Like

I think these rabbits would be quite effective

1 Like

For sure I wouldn’t dare to reject the “buy premium” offer I get every time I start the game.

7fao4b

11 Likes

Yes, the old one will enjoy the Rent.

Also Server Problem should be fixed now, If you still having issues, please try to restart the Game. If there are still issues, let me know

2 Likes

Also, please dont forget that we have Rules Here!

2 Likes

Nice event. Although, if this goes into the base game(squads). I am def not playing anymore. Whether or not the plans or production of these is accurate or not, to me it doesn’t fit the game. Totally cool if they are left in the events browser so I could play with them every once and awhile but base game nah. Could’ve shaken it up a bit more with other prototype tanks. My take.

2 Likes

WT-24 “Bulldog”

4 Likes

Restarted 3 times already - still battle pass missions won’t show. Can’t see progress for the event, can’t see gold count.
Can’t access custom battle menu as well.

2 Likes

So…
Wanna?

12 Likes