“TITAN RISE” — open test

My reaction to that information

Welcome Brigador

1 Like

Them whas AT-ST lend leased by pap… the pope

4 Likes

Walking machines go stopmy stompy

5 Likes

:heart: :+1:Love the mechanics of Spawn Score, which means we can use this feature in the editor.

4 Likes

oh… dear fox.

you don’t know what you have just given to us modders :stuck_out_tongue:

( hoping that those things will not get taken away like modern tanks and moon map :confused: )

nevertheless, those are really cool:

15 Likes

Really?

3 Likes

How’re y’all gonna have a mecha event and not make one for Japan. Dishonorabru.

2 Likes

I think because the map were japan play are are too bumpy and narrow for such a large steel giant

(and from the video they can’t fly or jump, so…)

2 Likes

Great research DF.
No one can now come and cry about lack of historical accuracy.

keep 'em coming!
:facepunch:

3 Likes

This is by far the most historical accurate event ever on the history of historical accuracy.

2 Likes

you sure are both funny individuals

3 Likes

Pure cathartic fun, never knew I needed mech on infantry combat with a realistic damage model, but it proves incredibly fun.

I look forward to the day I can start punting enemy bunkers with my Zaku II

Y E S

4 Likes

Premium modifications are already in development. Gauss cannon will be able to pierce through the location.

12 Likes

For WW4

2 Likes

My very first go in a Mech.

4 Likes

That’s why mechs aren’t effective irl XD

1 Like

Yeah, send them back to germany.
Test failed.
Not approved!

XD

1 Like

“…we lost one in an unbelievable act of stupidity. A vehicle from the Fourth Regiment, going at top speed, slipped on a dead cow and fell flat on the pavement. The entire crew, who had not followed the safety rules on the march and had not fastened their safety belts, died of multiple injuries, and the machine’s fuel tank cracked and caught fire. Please take crew training and safety briefings more seriously in the future.”

13 Likes