Tips fighting against soviets?

its intense, my squads get mowed down seconds after spawning, killcam shows them shooting from all over the place. this is nothing like normandy. How do i compete?

Use powers of censured swastika.

1 Like

Immediately quit if you are on the defending side.

1 Like

General tip: play as you always do, no matter what side.

But anyway, against Soviet:
Don’t expose yourself too much since you most likely will get killed in 1v1.
Avoid to be overly aggressive in close quarters, and rather move yourself forward meter per meter.

Listen to the Soviet national anthem on repeat. They’ll recognize you as one of their own and let you hang out in their capture points.

Even if it doesn’t work; that tune is a banger.

1 Like

This means your enemy is a normal player
Time to desert the army

1 Like

Build rallies, get APC nearby, Soviets will automatically attempt to mass assault you frontally so being able to get back in the objective is crucial.

Get as many automatic and semi-auto weapons as possible. MG13 with quick reload perk does wonders, MP40 (its expensive thou) Armaguerra 39 and Mannlicher M1895 are the best weapons you can get for low BR.

A tank like Puma can effectively fight most Soviet armour you encounter on BR1-3 while Panther G can destroy anything you may come across on all BRs.

You might want to play BR3 since you often get downtiered at the moment due to Germany being stacked. BR3: G41, Beretta, Mg34, me bf 110. Also VG1-5 is cheap and useful.

BR5 shouldn’t be a problem now, Tiger II, StG44, Fg42. Sniper StG and Fg.
Soviet mains are usually blind and run into AP mines, but there is a 10-20% of them who actually use their brains. They are extremely dangerous.
Those guys will hunt for your rallies and also build rallies, run paratrooper and assaulter squads with SMGs.

1 Like

Is this weapon worth using ? I’m always sticking to the bolties with the germans (kar 98k, vz 24, Mannlicher M1895) so I never bothered to try the italian semi-auto.

The baboons when hearing this.

Looks like a good portion of the SU player base right now too!

Use rally, apc and flank.

Its trash, but still better for CQC than most bolties.

1 Like

Lol. That’s what happens when you face players who know what they’re doing instead of newbies and bots
Only thing you can do is try your darn hardest to out gun them, and try to not spawn in their line of sight. If they have one rally/spawn point shut down go to the other one