Tiny Not Dev News #3 Airdrop Rally Point

Airdrop Rally Point

Now the signal troops of the normandy allies faction and tunisian axis faction in can call Airdrop Rally Point in the next version of the huge battle mission mod. This will replace their radio bomber bombing abality.

The plane will airdrop 3x team airdrop rally points, and each one can be use only once. These spawn points active 90 seconds from idle to destroyed.

You can use this ability to quickly deploy friendly forces on the map to strengthen your team defenses, attack enemies from the flank, or break through the opponent’s defenses. in a big map.

Useful Reconnaissance Aircraft

The game has some meh aircraft that never appear in the CQC combat . Now they have a special roles to paly, you can consider bringing them in the future.

For Po2 (stalingrad allies) and fw189A1(moscow axis). Signal flares now replaced their bombs to be drop, and these flares will become airdrop rally points after they landing to the ground.

Q&A:

• What’s the point of this, it’s useless in current map mode
    In the CQC combat area of 200m, everything useless or too OP besides pew pew pew stuffs and suicide explosives.

• Can I use this feature immediately in my mod multiplayer?
    Not yet, we should ask this to the developer team. beacause this is somewhat dependent on custom template features, depending on when the developer fixes custom template feature in multiplayer games.

• Why do parachutes fall so fast?
    Since players are not allowed to run code in editor, I can’t find a stable way to modify the speed of the landing

• Can you make a picture of soldiers parachuting from the sky?
    It’s technically possible, but same reason. players can’t add code, it’s definitely possible for the developer team, their code is fairly clear and they have made so many cool features of CRSED

• more questions.
    I think most of the functions you guys want can be madeable by the developer team. they can code and do much better.

blks

radio_airdrops_blks.zip (8.6 KB)

13 Likes

Sky gift rally points?

Fun!

Not that realistic (but I don’t care) but would be funny and change the dynamics of a match.

I’d probably prefer paratroopers that would build rallies themselves instead of an already built radio however.

4 Likes

this is brilliant!

would be wonderful with ammunitions and / or medical boxes.
gonna try it for my self and post results ( if any )

2 Likes

Amazing! Honestly, you have such an innovative mind that some people never have.

3 Likes