Three ugly T34's

75MM

57MM

100MM
Change stock get a paratrooper Garand, increase the magazine from 32 to 50 get a 50 mag Lancaster, variants fun for the whole Enlisted fan base, well they can do the same thing for tanks, take a T-34 change the gun and you get new tanks both the 57 and 100 already exist in War Thunder. 57MM had higher velocities so could be better at penning armor while the 100M would be better at killing infantry, I already brought this up with the Sherman 100MM, I HOPE TO FIND MORE FUN VARIANTS IF THERE ARE ANY VARIANTS OF WELL KNOWN TANKS INCLUDE THEM BELOW.

If not obvious i would like the 57 and 100 T34 added to Enlisted

2 Likes

the t-34-57 is absolutely filthy in warthunder (its more the 57mm itslef thats filthy). I both love it and despise it at the same time…If I ever want to face roll, thats my ride (in warthunder, wouldnt bring anything to enlisted IMO…apart from being a collectable)

1 Like

Nah, those things aren’t missed at least by me at all, despite the general opinion of this forum I would like more copy paste T-34 with F-34 gun but getting the small differences in ordinance load out they got during the war and the minimal cosmetic/layout changes even from one factory to another.

i want me m1a1 carbine

3 Likes

you missed the event where you could get it

It’s paratroopers squad in Pacific

3 Likes

as a default weapon

1 Like

Not anymore…

much sadness

1 Like

First, a T-34 have a 76.2mm gun, and T-34-57/100 is a experimental tanks

you’re talking about adding 3 tanks ( with little informations about it )

and add… garands in the middle of no where?

buddy… have you ever been in a forum before?

5 Likes

Dont feel offensed … but this guy is spamming non sense threads since a while now … :wink:

yeah i figured…

“called him out” a couple of times either.

but some people i suppose will never learn…

1 Like

Dude wants t-34-100 that is post war variant you may as well want to ask for t-54/-55, is-4 up to is-7, cmon now they need to finish ww2 first before they could move to the cold war and vietnam.

half the threads are pointless stopping them would kill the forum

you sure are contributing in that, no doubt.

i can assure you, we had few moments where the forum has been quiet for a while ( roughly, 1 to 2 months ) and it kept going just fine.

5 Likes

Imagine the guy with glasses in the middle has Erika’s face, and the rest are other forum users:
ohhh-burn

5 Likes

meanwhile Moscow Germans using non-existent at the time Pz IV F2, MKbs and 1943 grenades in GrB 39 just so that their oppressed asses won’t feel too oppressed

1 Like

No need to choose! Add them all.