Thompson with 100 round drum when?

Bren makes sense? A gun which wast used by US forces but by Commonwealth forces lol

1 Like

Yeaa,just read news from enlisted site.

1 Like

It does if you consider the beaches were stormed by the commonwealth tooā€¦
My colleagueā€™s Grandpa was saved from a German round that hit his Brenā€™s stock. Instead of a fatal wound he suffered from one lost eye due toā€¦ the splinters of the stockā€¦ Not ideal but better than death šŸ¤·

Problem is that the squads available are only usa, and itā€™s true they didnā€™t have Bren, shower pipes errr sten guns, piats and the like.

We might laugh now but imagine the hell the allies would have to go through if this worked.

1 Like

Yeah but sadly we dont have British divisions in France (while having half of their gear lol).

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s what I meant, we have Usa squads onlyā€¦ and Iā€™m positive they all had usa made weaponry.

I can imagine how much of a cancer this drummed version has a potential to become in this game ā€¦

I honestly would of thought they would of got the 50 round drum variant ^.^

yes.

Possible people might cry about it

Who cares everything in enlisted is OP and easy to kill with however 100 rounds is abit insane

1 Like

there is no such thing as insane for americans, itā€™s only"open fire" and ā€œi need to reloadā€

1 Like

Probably will get both

I donā€™t think so.

The 50 round almost surely will be in the progression system, the 100 round ppl will call OP and if itā€™s premium P2W.

I donā€™t see a way to resolve this issues.

1 Like

There are at least 8 levels to go in Normandy. Dont count it out yet

1 Like

Some people just want some kind of insanity.
If the reel is at 100, then the Axis response will probably be insane as well, even more OP stuff in progression.
That being said, 50 rounds is already very powerful and I personally have wondered what better stg or tomson.

2 Likes

Close range Thompson. All around the StG. Its a decent trade off actually

1 Like

if anything theyā€™ll probably make stg with rifle grenades a counterpart to the m2 with rifle grenades

Considering the average fighting distance, Thompson is better.

Possibly. There are many times where you can engage at 100 easy while defending. One excels at close while one is decent at everything hence why the assault rifle replaced all SMGs post war

In real life, the shooting distances are much greater. 20 extra rounds is better than a little more damage.

Apart for the axis response, ppl running around with 300 round Thompson would be madness.

I already see the brain dead players enter buildings holding left mouse hip firing and do like 18 kill, and have 200 round remaing.

(with the large ammo pouch intended)