This makes no sense

Currently, these two customization pieces are available for the Italians only in the Battle of Tunisia. This is totally counter-intuitive. Since looking at the colour of the uniform it is clearly understandable that it can easily be used in other campaigns. For instance, the Invasion of Normandy, Battle of Berlin and the Battle of Stalingrad. Please make this uniform (alongside all these headgear) be available in all these aforementioned campaigns. Since currently the Italians have no customization options of their own in all these campaigns.

11 Likes

I agree adding customization on other campaigns for the Italians would be cool and makes sense they helped invade Poland

3 Likes

and if we add them for high br squad as voicelines would be nice

1 Like

Me just already delete all entired italian division +10k silver +4 soldier dismissed send to front +10k = ez 20k haha

1 Like

Not possible, since some of them are tech tree. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

20k Silver? for me thats simple 2 Soldiers Rank 4… not really worth selling a complete Squad but ooookaaay

2 Likes

I still have 8B and before merge i already full my reserve all faction with assaulter rank4. i just dont like italian haha

1 Like

Been asking for the italian uniforms to be available in moscow and stalingrad since premerge testing :frowning:

3 Likes