This German Camo is just 'GONE' after the Latest Update!

As you can see in this screenshot I purchased this version of the German pea dot camo in the Battle of Normandy.

But as you can see in this screenshot this camo has been magically replaced with an entirely different version of the pea dot camo after the latest update.

This is the exact camo that I am talking about.

But it has been replaced with this.

I made a bug post regarding this issue in their support section as well.

Here is the link to my post: Gaijin.net // Issues
I would additionally request one of the helpers @Euthymia07 @Shiivex to take note of this issue and forward it to the developers. So as to make sure that it gets highlighted. This is just not done. I should be able to use the camo which I purchased in the first place.

6 Likes

can you show me the version box?

slighlty above the part you screenshotted

sometimes it doesn’t let you upload it because the version is incorrect ( missing or having an additional “.” )

or try to remove the pictures, post it, and edit it after

2 Likes

:question: They are exactly the same uniforms :rofl:

1 Like

No, the base color for first uniform is pinkish-orange meanwhile the base color for second uniform is brown.

3 Likes

well, no.

one is a plane tree ( the more brownish / pink )
OIP

the other is an actual pea dot.

Waffen-SS-Pea-Dot-Camo-thumb

2 Likes

You guys call that “brownish pink”?

I don’t see any pink here…

1 Like

No, I was referring to camo which erika calls “actual pea dot” and I called the color pinkish-orange.

Screenshot_20240208_111051_Gallery

I am no color expert tho lmao

3 Likes

you don’t see it?

colorblind by any chance?

( granted, it’s tad darker, but you get the point )

4 Likes

Thanks. I will try once again and let you know.

It got fixed.

2 Likes

German? I think we all know who that type of uniform belongs to…

1 Like

That is not the point of this post.

They are indeed not the same. They used to have both in Normandy, replaced all of my original dot camo to plane tree, i whined in the forums as did others. Now it seems they have given us back the pea dot but took out the plane tree leaving everyone who equipped them with mis matched camo top and bottoms, Causing you to buy the other pea dot camo pants. Genius.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like DF lol…

2 Likes

It’s problematic, the peadot camo was replaced by this camo by accident first, so it was corrected
But now the problem is that if players intentionally bought the camo then it’s also replaced…

3 Likes

Yeah. I know it’s complicated. But it feels really bad to keep losing my things again and again.

1 Like

DF bug fix belike:

If they fix a bug, something else is broken and there might be more bugs

If they don’t fix anything, something else is broken but you have the same amount of bugs you have before

3 Likes

Classic.

1 Like

so… the support team is not able to refund or give the other item and replace the ones not wanted?

i mean, you sayed that they have history of purchase log. don’t they?

3 Likes