This game is getting very unplayable since the merge

I get why the merge happened but it made a much bigger problem than how much it fixed the game. 90% of console players are on the axis and its a living hell to play as any of the allied factions,russians and the US alike, also on low tier and high tier especially. Rather give us the campaign system back or let the allied factions use their early tech that are on tier 5, play with that same tech on br2 and 3. What this game offers is not fun or a reasonable challenge anymore.

3 Likes

ah ah ah ba ba ba
As far as I know, there’s not much difference from before.
Just a routine rotation of the number of monkeys
Wait until the next new content to see a group of crybabies protesting against the United States and the Soviet Union

1 Like

Honestly, i have no sympathy for axis players as they get content from 5 other campaigns. They’ll be just fine at this point

And i dont come here to complain, usually its contructive criticism on how to change the game but at this point, i feel something from the perspective of the console portion of the game needs to be said, as i know i can’t possibly be the only one seeing this.

You are talking about console without Crossplay, right? Just to understand it correctly.

I thought this game was cross-platform

Idk, I’m pc player, but I remember I red somewhere that console players can deactivate cross play if they want to.

No this is crossplay off. You play as the allies on anypart of the evening or night on rather US or any server and you’ll see where i’m coming from.

And yea i did read this part before responding. Not trying to be aggressive with anyone of you guys (sorry if i come off as so) but i rather am trying to speak from the perspective of an allied player from the console community of the game.

well crossplay off is and has always been shit. there are just not enough players to fill both teams for majority of matches, so difference in playerbase is felt even more there. i doubt that you will ever have balanced teams there unless enlisted gets some major surge of console players.

think it would be better to make crossplay off PvE exclusive considering number of players there.

Understandable especially with now good the zombies event went. But it cant be just events bringing the new players, it needs to be a major change with the game itself. And it needs to be a change within the BR queues, weapon BR’s (which i believe the tier you unlock a weapon shouldnt define the BR of where every gun is at), and to add new campaigns. Yes i am aware adding queues is gonna split the playberbase, but is it means dividing the playerbase of the faction where most people are, im all for it.

I meant to tag you in my paragraph response but it didnt tag you some how.

Quite contrary, games are now populated.
Sure, it came with issues no one denies that but its by far better than what it used to be during campaigns.

Yea it did unite the playerbase a little bit more but the axis have 5 campaigns worth of content plus everyone and their moms having condor mg’s and almost no one plays the allies. So I feel there needs to be an event with squads to help the allies heal and like I also said earlier in this thread,

1 Like

This is natural part of a game like this (although updates and events can shift the player base). It wasn’t too long ago everyone was complaining that Germany suffers.

You mean like upcoming T34-100 and whirlwind mk1 event

1 Like

Yeah sure but I mean straight infantry squads. I made a post recently on what the next infantry event squads should be whenever they do one next if you want to look at it.

crossplay off is rather empty (was shit before and after merge). it got more populated, but lack of players is still felt.

1 Like

So im definitely not the only one seeing the allies getting wrongfully seal clubbed then correct? As far as im seeing on the chart?

Since condors is BR5 I assume you play there and we have quite different experience from there then.
HVAR spammed every ~15th second so wasnt that much of fun to play regardless do you have condors or not.
Becomes even worse once ur in attacking team as german and allies get unlimited tickets.

Quite sure theres been events for allies in past, more tech tree content as well.
Cant even remember when germans got something useful in TT since merge, while murrica got theyr pershing.

1 Like