Things i really h8 about ENLiSTED

1. Playing with Maroccans in Normandy, Italians in Moscow but this feels like trolling
  2. strechy Peoples
  3. Customization Soldiers for 5 Campaigns. If i purchase 1 Helm it should be available in 5 Campaigns.
  4. Customization Vehicles is so f. bad, you move 5 Crosses or 5 Stars in different Sizes on your Tank.
  5. No Paratroopers F2P.
  6. Maps are to small and Matches to short.
  7. Gold Order Guns are disappeared after the Merge.
  8. Criticpoints for BRs Gun selection seems very random, Semi Autos are worse then Bolties.
  9. Premium Squads should have theyre own Squad Slot.
  10. missed Event Squads should be Purchase able in store for Gold.
  11. Bots glitch in the ground or on Sandbags or…
  12. lagg of Informations from Developers.
  13. Medics for all Squads.
  14. AI kills you 150m away across the map.
  15. I want play Berlin with my Volkssturm but Berlin is only high BR. Makes no Sence to sell a BR1 Volkssturm Premium Squad when you only can play them in BR5.
  16. BR should be +/-1 and not +/-2
  17. Customization equipment should be sellable for the same amount of costs.
  18. Silver gain is way to hard for Newbies, let us buy Customization with Silver.
  19. Impact Grenades are way to overpowerd.
  20. (insert yours i’m finish for now and have no more time)
8 Likes
  1. A lot of things are present in the game but aren’t worth using due to meta
6 Likes

If you dont like just uninstall. so simple

2 Likes

Great strategy for a game that seem to have a problem with playerbase.

8 Likes

This one was fun at first but now it has been in the game for at least 3 months and still no fix. This is becoming annoying.

1 Like

this are Problems which you as Player facing too and you dont share it or know some more Points.
Its like Jesus say, Blessed are the spiritually weak cause they dont know what they did.

That’s exactly why they’re no longer selling them.

Plus pre merge, this squad was basically on BR5. The only reason nobody cared was because Berlin Soviets were completely dead faction. And germans only farmed bots in that campaign.

Absolutely not, maybe they can do an event where they bring back old squads, but just adding them to the store for any Joe Schmoe to be able to buy removes the value in wasting my time grinding an event for a unique limited time squad, just for it to pop up in the store for any wallet warrior who wants it? Yeah absolutely not.

2 Likes

this strategy seems kinda counter intuitive to gaining more players, which must be the prime objective for the game longevity, doesnt it?

it reminds me of that time someone said “if you dont like it, dont buy it”…it didnt end well.

1 Like

Apparently Golden Beretta pistol is very heavy

And yes

This is incredibly annoying – why can’t they at least dress Moroccans in normal Allied uniforms?

Technically you can make your preset BR5 and full of VS weapons

But it’s incredibly stupid that Kar98 Kriegsmodell, MP-3008, VG 1-5 are on low BRs and appear in Stalingrad and Tunisia…

2 Likes

If you dislike his post just leave the forums. so simple

8 Likes

but, wait Volkssturm can wear 2 Primary Guns?

all in one it seems the minority h8 something and the mass likes everything… Sheeps like in real life, sorry for beeing a wolf.

My Wish was to continue this list until point 100 or something… I guess … Määääh

Yes you can research secondary weapon instead of backpacks and make them into either real VS with VG 1-5 or ubersoldaten with FG 42 2.

2 Likes

Lol, I just changed to secondary weapon and it’s not working, trying to restart my PS now, as it says the upgrade for secondary weapons is unlocked for them, but the secondary weapon slot is still locked, guess it’s another bug then!

1 Like

Restart worked TF, one less and now will equip for Berlin High Tier, I rarely play BR5 as far too sweaty lol

well i have few more…
22. Bipods not working.
23 Drilling got only 2 shots.
24 Greyzone Campers and Deserteurs dont get punished.
25 Event Task time is to short (2days)
26 no worthy earnable Gold options, last one was a joke.
27 no mouse&keyboard function for Consoleros
28 Uniforms without decals look like Pijamas
29 Blood and Gore way to less and disapearing corpses are so frustrating
30… your turn …

Enlisted is just slowly dying.
Not sure if dev will ever willing to address these problems.

if it makes you feel better, there were italians on eastern front, although on southern part.

you should always stretch

from harvard health

Why stretching is important

Stretching keeps the muscles flexible, strong, and healthy, and we need that flexibility to maintain a range of motion in the joints. Without it, the muscles shorten and become tight. Then, when you call on the muscles for activity, they are weak and unable to extend all the way. That puts you at risk for joint pain, strains, and muscle damage.

they disappeared every new BP season, so nothing new.

where did you spot competent AI?

not a problem