There should be a 10 minute Early Leave Penalty

There’s already a penalty for leaving early genius.

Yup.

Which is why, adding a 10 minute time out one weither in complement or replacement, is quite simply the opposite of genius.

Congratulation!

It’s astounding you are here since CBT, with those illuminated ideas of yours…

5 Likes

It’s a miracle that you take so little time to actually understand an argument that you post ignorant replies this consistently.

Or we could just NOT add fun-killing nuisance feature.

7 Likes

Coming from the smart ass who only post unpopular and unwanted ideas, I find your reasoning funny.

Anyway, keep dreaming, thankfully the majority is smarter and won’t agree with the… things… you spam.

3 Likes

It’s hilarious you mention that when yesterday I provided a detailed suggestion to combat that too. Since I’m not locked in on preserving a shitty status quo and actually want the game to improve.

If you have a better solution to the chronic lobby shopping issue then make your own proposals. I’m not past actually looking for solutions here.

Just suck it up and stick it through. Ain’t that hard. Do it all the time

1 Like

no

3 Likes

just in case, i don’t leave match’s
not even, when we being bent over

1 Like

We appreciate your sacrifice.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, I’m gonna collect some data. How do you feel about being put into games where your team has already lost half of their tickets/reinforcements or capture points?

1 Like

Extra reminder: cbt players ≠ fully understanding the game
Example: Veteran players who fight negatively

1 Like

How do you feel about being put into matches where your side has lost over half their capture points or tickets?

How would you feel about being put into matches where your side has lost over half their capture points or tickets? I think this is probably good to know so we can understand what system works for the games players.

Suggestions for a matching system and tons more have been said many times over the course of three years.
It’s useless to tell the developers, so why waste time telling you?

Because more information brings light to better understanding and solutions.

No. Let people do what they want. If they’re not enjoying the match, if it’s a game mode they don’t like, if it’s the same map they’ve already played 5 times, or if they just need to go to the bathroom, it’s okay to leave.

After all, this is a game.

3 Likes

I’m just bringing over a solution I’ve seen War Thunder implement successfully.

One of the features that’s supposed to be implemented is making it so people can’t join matches that are almost halfway over. I don’t see how you can do that and not punish people who leave early.

oh you are talking about crew lock, yeah no that isn’t great thing nor is it done well especially with how the game will lag out and force you into the ground in air thus prevent you from playing the aircraft you want to play/grind

2 Likes

I’m not trying to imply it’s a perfect or flawless system. I just think that lobby shopping hurts gameplay and game development because it ultimately locks the game into bot lobbies no matter how you slice the reasons why people leave.