There really should be some more twitch drops

i feel like people just seeing drops for the game would get them to play it, plus more streamers and stream watchers getting exposed to the game for engagement. even if its slight, i feel like it’d be worth it.
plus cool goodies for preexisting players/new players from steam that really need whatever gear they can get their hands on.
whether its some more bolt actions with camo, or something new it’d be appreciated.

2 Likes

and where is the official one for do?

I think the last time they did it was Tunisia … and it went poorly since they locked them to partners … if they do return (and I hope they do as I do enjoy the Twitch community for Enlisted), I really hope for them to not be partner locked. (saw many streams just change game since they were locked … something against 24 hour non-actively playing streams, which I get. Honestly, Twitch really should have a channel blacklist for Twitch Drops option for devs to use for that purpose.) Personally I think they should do 2 sets that are indefinite. One for partners with “slightly” better rewards and one for everyone else. it doesn’t have to be much. It could just be 1000 Silver every 2 hours watched with partner streams having a little more. Could even do something similar to the bonus levels within the battle pass. Have multiple rewards every 2 hours you get one.

2 Hours:

• 1000 Silver
  • Partner: 2500 Silver

2 More Hours:

• 1 game 100% XP Booster
  • Partner: 2 games 100% XP Booster

2 More Hours:

• 1 Vehicle Upgrade Order
  • Partner: 2 Vehicle Upgrade Order

2 More Hours:

• 1 Soldier Upgrade Order
  • Partner: 2 Soldier Upgrade Orders

2 More Hours:

• 1 Weapon Upgrade Order
  • Partner: 2 Weapon Upgrade Order

2 More Hours:

• 2500 Silver
  • Partner: 5000 Silver

Repeatable Unlimited Times

They also should do things like double XP weekends/anniversary of X battle and such. Coinciding a double xp with a historic event (like anniversary of the d-day landings)

isnt the last time in pacific? i swear the engrave pistol was a twitch first before they put it in an event (it was where people get free m2 with leave camo)