There is something that is not normal in the axis games

meanwhile. I really like the game and even though some games are unplayable, due to bots or few players on the German side. There are games that are really satisfying and I have only unlocked the axis so I play a lot with it

Thatā€™sā€¦literally hard coded to never happen?

you know? some people likes to have fun, and not play alone against 10 players, I see nothing wrong there

3 Likes

You know, less of those would happen if people didnā€™t lobby surf

1 Like

ehm, just checked it was 10v10.

and
about OP;
dying 1 time in a 7 min conquest before deserting is just ā€¦

this game is so fucked up written by idiots

1 Like

and I know where the server is and can delete the game or I can hack it, cause I know how to hack, these so called coders have to fix it

You go girl!

Sure, sure. ā€œHold the game hostageā€ or whatever buddy

*Play 8 matches

Conquest is absolutely win specially you can speedrun it in winner side, but for other yeah it sucks

lol really why should we listern to your opinion the guys in last game fled like rats off a sinking ship since the germans al had mg 42 v bolt action riffles the newbies are leaving this game like its the plague cos their are getting stomped by very ex-players or cheats or both no one will stay apart from hardcore players or these who can afford to upgrade to compete which fine if they can afford it or they go and find a different RPG I think the squads are pointless they can t fight they just hinder you and gives the top guys canon fodder scores 177- 167 one player who was just in the grey camping n killing em out the spawn cha vita if u find him heā€™s will be in your spawn - so newbies beware heā€™s a total asshole

1 Like

yeah ya need to hack cos you have a skill issue with out hackign u loose every match lol and u should be banned indefinitely via ya ip address

id like to know how the ganes im joining are half over and the teams being slaughtered it says briii fair enough but the opso forces are able to kill tanks when ther no where near em f fire artilley indefinatley and get 22 kils in the beginingof the game whie half the team hasnt even spawned onto the map noted that these are all Chinese players who dont post n the forums but get top 3 places in the game very game either their brilliant or the best hackers in enlisted though theuktimate hackers are III asshole III they dont reload run out of ammo have unimited tanks artiley bombers and wont die even if u use a shot gun at their heads they fall down and up in 2 seconds
also the same assholes kill entire sqauds with one shot ive trued to kill an entire squad with one shot but im not super man or imortal like these cheating cunts

Whole lotta crap. Nothing worth the poor animal you ate this morning to have the energy to type all that out

1 Like

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: Im literally not even going to read that, lol does it even has anything to do with what I said?

come n see how long u last in cod 1 min

no way, he is a pro in cod, im scared, help

3 Likes

How did I miss this thread so far

:popcorn:

3 Likes

You couldnā€™t possibly make a bigger fool out of yourself. What a ā€œboldā€ statement.

4 Likes

Arguably, he could.

Just look at the ā€œI know where the server isā€ guy a few posts above.

2 Likes