The Stalingrad Tractor Plant

from what i noticed, the glitch only happens while in the menu screen, during a battle the hats/helmets look normal and don’t glitch

1 Like

It can still be intense, if the enemy knows where you are, or if you missed and gave your position away in this case:
Missed! Oh-boy-oh-boy-reload-reload-reload- AHHH they got me!..

Hah.
I’ll admit SMGs potentially give higher amounts of dopamine as the enemy is close and everything is more intense.
But I doubt it is as intense as a certain sharp thing usage:
STERB! AAAAAAAAAAH!
Spoilers - it is a bayonet charge.
At least axis folks in Pacific can also enjoy it with SMGs! Best of both worlds.
To be fair, I usually try to switch to pistols at the close quarters.

Or at least kept a campaign dedicated to the more ‘simple times’… Longingly looks at Moscow campaign, which used to be the more slow-paced, bolt-action dominated area, that now became a paradise for early assault rifles… sighs…
One can hope that new, early war campaigns will at least be that until yet another update brings quasy-experimental unlockable pew-pew-pews…

I miss old boltie rof 115rof with perk and upgrade :sob:

Yeah I know but a month ago Keo said that this problem is of their highest priority and that they’ll release the fix as soon as it’s ready. So I was wondering if it will be included in this big update because you have a new Stalingrad map and probably soldier customization will come to the other fronts too.

Mannlichers still are best bolties.

But like @Shiivex said, mkbs n avts are fun.
So are smgs
And semis
Not lmgs cause they’re broken with bad bipod.
And bolties.
It’s diverse.

Ofc, a historic battle mode would also be great, but I’d never remove the regular mode we have now. I’d add a new one, probably a campaign like H&G rts with loadouts costs and whatnot.

We will see. Enlisted keeps evolving.

Til then I’ll keep shooting with my big fat… mkbs and laser recoiless high damage avt40.
(And mannlichers).

You got al-DFed, Sir.
JS838fDMTP

The best Christmas gift ever, thank you very much!!