The Stalingrad Tractor Plant

Can I shoot this one :pogchamp:

3 Likes

I personally have the access pack, but any hate for it is it makes the campaign dead. Many people don’t want to play because of locked levels (wasted grind) and some people believe trial version means they won’t get the full experience so ignore the campaign all together.

The access pack is perfect as is, just remove the locked levels.

4 Likes

Finally a map.

2 Likes

Who else got the Red Orchestra 2 vibes after seeing these screenshots?

8 Likes

Finally another update for Stalingrad campaign. Hope you can keep bring interesting city maps to us.
(Obviously this is a brand new BIG map, which will get lots of sub-missions)

5 Likes

let us turn on the machines in there and finish some of those “half made tanks”

please x)

maybe they can have some special markings ordinary tank squads dont?

4 Likes

Finally! Stalingrad Campaign has the potential for so many iconic maps (unlike the current ones), and great ambience. This is looking very nice, as per usual with the work of this development team in regards to maps in this game. The work you did for the Berlin maps is an artpiece on itself btw.

5 Likes

i hope the next event has an unpainted t-34 as a reward

3 Likes

We have already to many t34

yeah but the unpainted one would make many epic trolls

1 Like

FINALLY!

The Christmas gift I waited for!

:santa:

:smile:

3 Likes

are you really gonna complain about the most common tank being represented many times?

1 Like

welll…

yes.

just like in moscow having to play with PZ III 4/5 times it’s not fun at all.
and… it’s not like the russians ( and germans ) only had marks type tanks.

( yes, historically, but i’m not sure that’s a point anymore in enlisted. hence, another tank will do just nicely. )

regardless of that, the promo pictures for the STP looks very gorgeous and nice indeed.

can’t wait to play them.

1 Like

This would be cool , also think a squad of Civilian factory defenders would be really cool. Organized loosely kinda like the Berlin Volksstrum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well yes at how many sidegrade variant we have? I would like some tank destroyer for spicy the thing not another t34

the best they can do is a t-70 TD or a t-34 TD for stalingrad either way you are getting a variant of an existing vehicle

hans flasbacks of red orchestra 2 tractor factory

2 Likes

ppl are gonna complain that its horrible so

Can care less another t34 wo only have another name is more idiotic

I want them.

All of them.