The recoil of the gun displayed on the in-game screen must be the same as the recoil of the gun in the match!

The recoil of the gun displayed on the in-game screen must be the same as the recoil of the gun in the match.

Enlisted is a ridiculous game because the recoil of a T20 automatic rifle using 7.62 x 63 mm Springfield ammo is lower than the recoil of a StG 44 assault rifle using 7.92 x 33 kurz ammo.

3 Likes

It is not.

Recoil of StG is 10/2
Recoil of T20 is 18/6

Indeed T20 has more recoil, both in case of real recoil and fake stats.
But the weapon stats shouldn’t be cheated on, that just leads to misunderstanding like this.
I can’t even comprehend why DF doesn’t show the real recoil values in game.

2 Likes

Although i think the one thing that is overlooked as well is Recoil Offs which as the name implies increase recoil.

This can be checked in editor and will be noticeable that guns with higher like 0.3 recoiloffs will have more recoil than guns with 0.1 and 0.2

3 Likes

Idk, I haven’t used the new T20 much. But from the little I’ve tried in practice mode, the StG still has less recoil.

Not that the difference in recoil is crazy. Enlisted in general has pretty minor recoil on BR5 weapons. (Not that I’m complaining, it fits this game).

1 Like

Its a BAR on drugs in Garand disguise.
Has none of the disadvantages of MGs, very fast reload, comfortable recoil, its slightly worse than type hei automatic rifle in CQC, but better at range, but US still has the M2 Carbine.

I rate its power creep level: 5/5.
I don’t even bother running any other weapon weapon than T20 and M2 carbine in BR5 US deck.

1 Like

I just don’t know if the new T20 is noticeable better than old one.

If not, I don’t see any big drama here.

T20 has slightly more favourable recoil pattern and also the bayonet that reduces recoil.

2 Likes

I hope US will get some proper tech tree Thompson 100 soon.

I would rather see an actual AR instead of Thompsons buffed to impossible levels.

The 100 round Tommy of paratroopers is blatantly pay to win, it has less dispersion than an actual ARs despite being an SMG.
Its also weird that changing the magazine makes the weapon more accurate.

3 Likes

It’s not about different magazine, it is about premium status.

MG42 early and MG45 could tell you their story, lol.

1 Like

That small premium handle gives so much confidence to the gunner that he becomes stronger thus handling recoil better.

1 Like

Anyway, the U.S. military doesn’t have many useful late-stage automatic weapons.

this is something that’s easy to notice if you ever find a MG13 with the drum mag in the middle of the match.

much easier to shoot smalll full auto bursts with it because the weight of the mag keeps the visual recoil down.