The Pz.IV J "Battle Scars" is leaving the Shop!

This unique vehicle became available during the April Fools’ event, but now it’s time for it to leave and make room for future novelties. You can purchase this tank in-game in the “Special Offers” tab with a 30% discount until October 28th (13:00 UTC).

The tank bears the marks of a dozen battles and is partially coated with red primer, which the Germans used when there was a shortage of paint for camouflage.

Note: The tank does not come with a squad, to use it you need the German Tanker II squad (33rd Panzer Regiment).

5 Likes

I wonder how many of this 1200gold skin have been sold?
*Misremembered

3 Likes

I guess you run out of digital space for digital tanks in your digital garage.

24 Likes

imho it should be a GO tank. People aren’t gonna spend 1200 gold on a non-premium tank, but make it a GO and people(like me) will pick it up since it’s unique.

6 Likes

I wonder if they sold more than 5.

7 Likes

That sounds amazing

2 Likes

well i was asking about this earlier welp im buying it for collection since it only like 5 dollar or something

Its still in the shop? :dizzy_face:
I have bought it when it came out,I honestly thought that it will be removed when the april fools event ends.

3 Likes

They did announce an extension for the period of sale but then I guess forgot to remove it after the extention was over.

Most accurate description.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you keep such products and remove other products that will actually make you money like :

Jag

6 Likes

Oh No Anyway GIF - Oh No Anyway - Discover & Share GIFs

Good. Magically glued plywood skirts abomination can go. Won’t be missed.

2 Likes

Would love an update on this guy, removed without warning and gone for a year :C

4 Likes

I know and the Tempest … there is literally only one BR V Allies fighter and its behind pay wall for a limited time xD WTF

1 Like

yeee bye bye no one gonna miss you : )

4 Likes

I think in all this time I’ve only seen it once in my life
1200 gold for what is basically a panzer 4 with a different paint job and some junk thrown on top was one of DF’s worst ideas (I don’t know what they smoked in the marketing department)

the price was simply absurd and with those gold I can buy a premium squad that is much more useful than a PZ4, it would have been enough to put it at maybe 500 and it would have sold a lot more

2 Likes

Ugly as hell skin, could’ve been a cool Battle of Berlin Camo for Gold Order IF the damage was tones down a notch.
Too big Shell impacts on a Pz.IVs armor for it to be realistic, Shells that Caliber would’ve bmade it a burning pile of scrap completely

3 Likes

They remove a lot of good stuff. I dont understand why. It cant take up that much space to keep it around available to buy

I have seen it once so atleast someone bought it

For a new digital tank in the sooon to come digital halloween event to spook to digital ppl that plays the game