The perfect victory day :)

Hello comrades!

It took almost over 200 days again to get a gold order, but it finally happened! Good luck to everyone :wink:

23 Likes

Congratulations! Wish I could get gold order today, too. :wink:

1 Like

Just got the exact same gold vehicle card the other day. Honestly much more useful than gold weapon order because free decals and free upgrades for vehicles.

1 Like

I got a regular day task for a gold order weapon last night. Just win two games as Moscow Allieā€™s. Thatā€™s it. Lucky

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you got one. I know you struggle like I do with those :laughing:

1 Like

Next time you reborn add all of your free stats point on luck

3 Likes

Life, is just a giant mmorpg, is it not? :laughing:

4 Likes

You need grind your butt from the first day if you want achieve something, life is the worst mmorpg i ever playedā€¦

3 Likes

Strangely, i have received 2 gold vehicles just 1 month between them. Last one was 1 week ago

1 Like

Now get t-60 in moscow ^!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations!What do you buy?

2 Likes

Finally a happy end for you.

2 Likes

You joke now, but t60 might be real good at itā€™s brā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦

Mmmh.

Maybe not :sweat_smile:

BA-11 FTW!!!

t.70

T70 is still a thing :stuck_out_tongue: , a funny one

1 Like

Undoubtedly. It will be the King of itā€™s own br, because itā€™s fast, it packs a punch and itā€™s sexy.

EDIT: I thought you were talking about BT7. T70 is waaaay stronger, a bit like t50, if not more :stuck_out_tongue:

I only supposed this if t60 is in an inferior br. Really wonder how many br ā€œlvlsā€ or ā€œincrementsā€ there will beā€¦

I still have bronze and silver to spend. Really waiting for them to give us infoā€¦ soonā„¢

imagem

xD

2 Likes

damn! I never saw you with pockets THAT empty before!

I hope you got everything you wantedā€¦

I kept small change just in case they release some info about BR before big conversion. In case I forgot stuff I like.

Well. you can use early lights against middle br German tanks since they can pen them through the front.

2 Likes

The amount of bronze you save on a fully upgraded vehicle from gold order is strong af

2 Likes

True.

1 Like