The Open Beta Testing of Enlisted has begun!

Enlisted has entered its Open Beta Testing stage, meaning everyone can now join in on the action!

You can read more on our page!

8 Likes

Hey?)

3 Likes

will we have some patchnotes threads to leave our feedbacks?

cheers.

Bring back Lone Fighter mode please…it was my favourite mode had many friends who play this mode only

2 Likes

its already on, you need to reach campaign lvl 3

1 Like

Yes. Your feedback about last update

many thanks

Hey-hi))
Great work today! You should take some rest :slight_smile:

Hi Keofox ,

Only one thing I wish that could have done which is to have an option to select no hud or to select which icons to see on the screen. Takes away the realism when you have so many things happening on the screen.

2 Likes

Hi Keofox

Only one thing I have wished to happen which is to have an option to select no hud or to select which icons to see on the screen. Takes away the realism when you have so many things happening on the screen. Apart from this everything is spot on. Amazing work .

Give us the option to choose what type of batles we want to play. i just enjoy assault and invasion…

1 Like

Hey, if you press ctrl+shift+g you can play without HUD if you want. But i will send your feedback to Devs, thank you!

1 Like

Hello, Is there a reason why I cannot play with friends on xbox if I am on PC? I cannot even add them as friends.

Very Nice! also can we have Asia server in the Future? We would love to play the game without having to get a constant stutter lag when playing, Thanks

Hi, we haven’t finished console-pc invite system yet. But we are working on it.

2 Likes

From the argentine 2 pm i couldnt play anymore…

will enlisted ever be released on Mac OS

We were hyped with the linux support and Vulkan engine, where are they?

3 Likes

+1 We need a GNU/linux client :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there an ETA on this feature? Defeats the purpose of crossplay between platforms if you cant play with friends.

1 Like