The numbers of American soldiers' increases too many when they captured a point successfully

The US soldiers’ successfully captured a point,especially in D-day Normandy,the number of them increases Toooooooo much! What can I say! One point 250 manpower! The developers definitely don’t know how difficult to the german players when they met the US players.The developers said they won’t increase the capturing speed of US soldiers any more,but this is not the most important question,it’s not the capturing speed or how difficult to capture a point,it’s the MAN POWER!The american soldier rushed into the point like zombies,when I play Germany squads I feel very disgusting to the man power of US squads.The fastest capturing speed and the most manpower are all AMERICAN squads!That’s very unfair!

5 Likes
  • Our approach to balancing game missions has been changed. Now the “capture time” of the same type of points will not differ in all missions. Points located in the open will be captured slightly faster, but they will also be identical to each other in all missions. In the future, we will not balance missions with the speed of capturing points.
1 Like

Answered Topic Closed