The new zombie game mode is the most fun thing they added (please add in mod editor)

Hello comrades!

The new game mod is the most fun game mode ever for me… i will play through the entire week. I really REALLY love it.

Please release it in the mod editor, i will create many new mods with custom made locations for it!

What do you think about the event?

15 Likes

zombies are in the editor:

9 Likes

Yes it has been quite a blast! Most fun I had in this game tbh.

3 Likes

It will be like the modern weapons event. It will only happen once and then never again. That’s why I won’t play it.

you can play them through mods though.
( modern stuff. zombies stuff? eh… dunno about that )

You can actually unzip the vromfs to get the scene blk :thinking:

2 Likes

Is it time boys?

5 Likes

Interestingly, one team of players can play as zombies :scream: :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I absolutely love this game mode, it’s crazy fun.

3 Likes

Bruce lee

Things just got a whole lot more interesting

2 Likes

I sadly dont know how to unzip or where to get the vromfs… Could you maybe do it for me please?

1 Like

All i ask is that the Game Mode for Zombies stays in the game. I REALLY MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! It gives me that feeling of playing the original COD Zombies. Accept better on so many levels. I love the fact that on most enemies a headshot is a headshot. No health increase just number increase meaning ammo management is key and yes the Uber zombies have a larger health pool but that makes sense unlike cod saying the normal zombies just get stronger and stronger lol. Please devs keep this in the game!

2 Likes

I LIKE THE MODE,but I would love play as other nations too…

2 Likes

Missed opportunity
Why our soldier in the mode isn’t an engineer? The mode would be so much funnier and better

1 Like

we need also flashlights …

1 Like