"The moderators are sleeping"

Did the moderator just get out of the shower? :rofl:

killing with APDS/APCR needs skill cause of shit postpen damage. i am shit with tanks so i usually just pound on turret destroying its capability to shoot me while killing his crew.

i think I took out its gun breech every time, but thanks to “inside” repairs, he repaired it faster than I could reload hehe…

anyways, I understand why so many US players use Kamikaze, because their tanks arent an option.

also what more skill can I have when I shoot first and at the only spot I can pen, and still lose?

Oh yea that reminds me I gotta test the Pershing against tiger 2 but I bet it gonna be the same as Achilles

1 Like

well depends with what you are shooting KT. APCBC does good postpen damage, but requires turret to be at angle and not looking directly at you or you need to shoot for commander cupola. or you could use APCR if KT is looking at you and then you try to destroy turret, gun breach, turret ring, gunner/commander etc.

2 Likes

I just want T29 to be added, penetration something between 250-290 would enough iirc. And the tank looks just so cool.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind it.

Plus Jagdtiger is already present in gamefiles. So it’s very likely we are going to see it at some point.

I hope they’re going to release on par with T95 and ISU variants

Well, that has been already suggested as well. :PP

In that case I want E-100 and Maus.

There are other games for anti HE agenda guys.

Isn’t jadgtiger like super tough or something?

1 Like

Well, we’re forum dwellers, so there is some chance of that. Sometimes.

And Insomniac I may be, but I do need sleep from time-to-time.

2 Likes

What’d I miss?

—> Tiger II is too strong
—> it dies almost instantly from 500 kg bomb and HVARs
—> only SBD Dauntless carries 500 kg (1000 lb) bomb you dumb idiot

And so on.

1 Like

Closing this thread now. Considering the title, and the content, it’s already derailed.

Feel free to create a new one with a more appropriate title. Now that we’re awake and all that…

2 Likes