The map environment and hitbox are ridiculous

Where has it been seen that a tank is completely immovable because of a miserable log? Or a stone the size of a cat?

Where has it been seen that with the whole damn barrel of the gun outside the window, the bullet does not go through?

Not to mention committing suicide because of a bot that lands in front of you and it survives and you don’t…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Well…the game IS in beta, you know. :wink:

What? Really? But he’s like 4 years old ._.

LOL - I know! I had to go look to see where I saw it - but yeah, right on the Login screen -

beta_version

Crazy, right? But, it does allow them to make a bunch of changes and point at the login prompt and say, “See? We told you so!” :smiley:

1 Like

The longest beta in the world xD

2 Likes

Ah so not a cash cow then? Just in beta mode.

The developers should definitely make adjustments to the physics where it’s needed such as logs and other small debris blocking tanks. I also recently noticed that when trying to shoot players where the bullet is close to the edge of a wall,tank, etc …the wall catches the bullet even though its visually clear of the object.

Star Citizen is like 12+ years in beta. Project Zomboid about 11 years. Dota 2 to this day is inside Dota 2 beta folder even tho officially it’s out of beta (so 12+ years). CRSED: F.O.A.D. is even older than Enlisted and it will be forever in beta stage.

^2018

I thought Star Citizen is still in Alpha!!

But yeah, development takes as long as it takes.

Ah, the good ol’ dota 2 meme
“free game no bitching”
“game is beta whaddaya want”