The King Tiger (H) should be in Br3

After all there are no other tanks that can penetrate its frontal armor so that the BR5 and BR3 are the same for it.

4 Likes

No.

Goodnight.

I’m sure it has 1 pixel of a weakspot.
You can also flank it.

1 Like

No

2 Likes

1?hahahahahhh

BR5 at least has strong planes, but yeah…

What

Nah I think he means that Tiger II H should be germany’s starter tank, this should be more balanced.

2 Likes

To be honest, Tiger King H does have a BUG right now
Impact grenades can directly penetrate the King Tiger’s armor and explode on certain occasions.
I don’t understand how it happened
JHD}~6S@ZN~S~P1FREG~J0S

1 Like

Serkit dokumentz my friend

I won’t do that, because even if I submit the DF, I won’t care. I don’t need to waste my time.
STG44 has not yet fixed the BUG of no tactical reloading

this is obviously bate.

but like.

what made you click in your mind and think that adding a tiger 2 H in br 3 would be a good idea?

i’m curious.

Because Germany is too powerful that the Enlisted show. So entering the world line of 《The Man in the High Castle》 is nice.

1 Like

so…

if i read between the line correctly,

you just want to kill people with weaker equipment than yours?

or… is this… satire?

i’m at a loss i’m afraid.

isn’t… what also happens already anyway?

tier III do go against tier Vs.
(( and shouldn’t happen ))

yeah~satire~
winning percentage shows all now even based on many players which newbies with a higher proportion are of.

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait

….a mod with a sense of humor?

I’m not gonna lie, I’m impressed

And this isn’t even my normal “yada yada mods bad yada yada” bullcrap either. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a mod causally interact with a community before

You guys know what the funny part is? This isn’t my first match where my Kinger Tiger H was allowed to participate in the Battle of Stalingrad - so its alreasy possiblto be matched in BR5 with this bad boy.