The Japanese need more stuff to flesh out their BR

oh no… not another fedorov…

Oh yes we do need more cancer weapons in this game because of the Soviets can do it so can everyone else

1 Like

And just remember the community asked for this nightmare considering they want to drag the Japanese to BR5

5 Likes

may i have quotes from that community? ffs japan is BR3 faction, idk how it can get to BR5 (even BR4 is highly questionable)…

1 Like

Japan and America SMG balance suggestion - Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

Another weapon would be captured SIG KE 7 for their assault rifle

just fill japan with fictional weapons and it will get to BR5… historical accuracy/immersion anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Japan should not go to rank 5 - Suggestions - Enlisted

I got lost watching this for a moment but I’ll keep Finding more

We’re already going there so I don’t see why we should stop

btw your quote is about japan not getting BR5 and not for them to have BR5.

I was against the Japanese going to BR5 but no matter what I say it does not make a difference so it’s better just to go along with it and accept it

i was against them getting BR4, but DF/gaijin.

2 Likes

And in this game Soviets fight the Japanese ? :baby:

Welcome on my ignore list.

they need to find any excuse they can to drag Japanese into higher levels when it should just remain a starter faction but no matter what we say it will not change

Who knows at this point with how DF does things we might just get a campaign where the Japanese can fight the Russians.

And goodbye

I could easily see a Soviet vs Japan Manchuria map, it would be Japanese BR4, and Soviet BR4-5 a map of Manchuria taking place when the Soviets pushed the Japanese out of Manchuria after the European front ends. it would give the Japanese another Faction to fight against instead of Just the Americans in the Pacific. it wouldn’t be completely unfair because to Soviets had at that point in the war better weapons than the Japanese, because even during the Soviet vs Japan in Manchuria, the Japanese did manage to kill a lot of Soviets in the process of trying to delay the Soviet invasion.
i had to post this in my edit, this is great i feel pride after watching this video

1 Like

I watched this before when looking around for some things And if what you said is correct we can just add Captured weapons again and problem solved.

And while I was poking around I bumped into this as well

1 Like

Japan shouldnt be in br 5 or br 4. All of the br 4 stuff they have now is useless compared to other factions excluding tokyo smg. nerf the tokyo smg and put all of the t4 stuff into t3 and japan is fine

2 Likes

The Japanese need an assymetrical balance pass if they’re ever going to be sent into BRV matches. I would suggest:

• Giving Japanese infantry overall an innate passive crawl speed and climb speed buff
  • Giving the Japanese an innate passive ability to move through vegetation and bushes faster than any other faction
  • Give the Japanese a bayonet/sword charge faction specific buff (like 5% damage resistance during a charge or sprint speed increase)
  • Giving the Japanese a suicide bombing mechanic on par with the Lunge Mine such as short fused hand grenades, successful honorabru deaths that kill enemy infantry/tanks award the Japanese team with extra tickets.
  • Allowing for a faction specific mechanic for the Knee Mortar to be used as a direct fire grenade launcher (As it was historically used as much as an alternative to LMG crews suppressing advancing US Marines.)
4 Likes

Don’t worry it’s a semi automatic rifle and also far worse than the g41 rifle.