The current effectiveness of HE-TF against balloon

they artificially nerfed AA guns against balloons. you will destroy balloons faster with MG or HMG…

oh i didnt know that but why tho? since there is no aircraft to practice on, balloon are basically aircraft to test

Yes, because every single thing in Enlisted is used as it was intended. Like sprinting around the battlefield with five buddies with MG-42s and shooting everything up in hipfire because you have premium weapon stats.

Your arguments are increasingly at odds with how this game works and how it plays.

Like okay, lol.
I’m not going to continue a discussion with someone who doesn’t understand that Enlisted is a game in the first place.

Lol saying this while the vehicle mechanic are literally from War Thunder. Shooting a plane with this in Enlisted shouldn’t have much difference compare to War Thunder.

Lol then I can I just use Enlisted is a game for any argument.

Enlisted is a game in the first place.

ok i see now that balloon are the strongest flying object in game unlike aircraft but still the shell should have flak cloud

probably cause it was too easy to farm balloons and reinforcements on airfield.

1 Like

My theory was right, since you really couldn’t tell I am just meme(ing) this whole Tunisia thing up (yet I truly don’t like the maps, that’s true)

Enlisted is a game in the first place. You are mee(ing) or not doesn’t matter.

I think it needs to be shared in this thread.

3 Likes

True, in the end, AA guns are operated by a group of soldiers, and they all work together, so this absolutely should be an automated mechanic.

2 Likes

Ballons work very very differently in terms of how damage is done to them, so, yeah XD

4 Likes

Welp, you heard it here first that balloon is officially the strongest air object in the game.

Balons angle their armor on the battlefield :joy:

2 Likes

shopping (2)

3 Likes

WT does have working, automatically-set time fuses - ships get them.