The balance between the USSR and Germany

How can you ask your questions and express your opinion on the forum if moderators hide such posts?
I wrote a post asking foreign players what they think about the balance between the USSR and Germany in the game, how they saw and see what is happening from their point of view, what questions and suggestions they asked. But my post was hidden after a few minutes, and the reason was that I was allegedly advertising something, that it was allegedly spam (this was my first post on a foreign forum). It was written in the wording that the community decided so. Does the community know? Are you aware of this? There were only 3-4 views.
I also wrote in two languages to make it clear who I am. There must always be an original text, because the translator may make mistakes.
There was nothing like this on the Russian forum, Does this mean that the developers specifically want to hide the catastrophic state of affairs?
Why havenā€™t the developers solved the balance problem in Berlin for a long time, and then introduced an update that made it even worse? And then they donā€™t let me say anything about it.
How else can this behavior be characterized?

6 Likes

Your post its not hidden

my kind colleague indicate you that in the forum only English can be spoken.

7 Likes

Hy, your post was in Russian here in the english section all user need type in english as on the Russian section need type Russian

If you dont want type in english click here and switch to the Russian section
Screenshot_20231213-150402_Chrome
Cheers

2 Likes

And why did the message come where it says in the reason that it is advertising and spam?

1 Like

He did have an english translation underneath it

2 Likes

Well, USSR and Germany should be balanced on paper. But for some reason 90% of the player base decided that it would be more interesting to play germany.

2 Likes

Wehraboos

Pfft the frick? ā€œThis is inappropriateā€
Bull, thatā€™s a cold, hard FACT that the reason there is such a huge overmatch between Krauts and everyone else is ā€œmuh wundewaffeā€
Everyone loves the Tiger, the Tiger II, the StG, the FG, the MG. Heck all but 1 of these are all super iconic WWII weapons/vehicles! So yeah, the wehraboos are the reason for the overmatch. Plain and simple. They are just super into German equipment from WWII. It wasnā€™t some derogatory ā€œoh them Nazi supporters/wannabesā€ no it was a plainly stated fact

6 Likes

Mostly because unfair ticket shenanigans + Germans do have more enjoyable tanks

9 Likes

Oohh careful you canā€™t say Germany has enjoyable stuff, thatā€™s ā€œinappropriateā€ and your comment will be hidden because community flags!

4 Likes

Wait for reload of 122 is very boring. And your only other option is T-34/85.
Not really an interesting variety of end game vehicles tbh. Even tho I really love T-34/85.

(I am not even mentioning IS-1, thatā€™s just sad version of T-34/85.)

3 Likes

Basically the same issue as it was in Berlin.
Axis were stacked with many skilled players so most players werenā€™t interested in allied side, Soviet mains themselves love easy botfarms so they avoided Berlin like fire, but even when I got matches full on both Allied and Axis, allies still lost because the average Axis player had better gear, more experience and skill.

Because DF did nothing about Berlin (and every other campaign that turned into a botfarm) the problem only worsened, with more Axis players getting TigerII.

As long as there is not incentive to play high BR, Soviets mains will stay in low BR and casually farm with pps and t50.

The current progression is also to blame since you have to research everything before a gear to unlock it which makes unlocking high BR equipment extremely time consuming, this is why the overall average equipment didnā€™t improve at all under a week.

3 Likes

I desert 200matches an hour on Russia and the day they remove desert I will alt f4

unplayable

LOL what is this fake paper you are even thinking of

1 Like

Soviets love botfarms

Yeh and sausages dont, no no no. By the way, why reich losers almost didnā€™t visit Stalingrad, also crying they donā€™t have decent weaponry (mp747, mkb, kiraly be like wut)? Becuz Soviets in Stalingrad are too skilled for them?) Or becuz they couldnā€™t find place to wipe KV which can be killed with 50kg? Pathetic. Btw T-50 can be wiped with GrB and short 50mm, which is even worse than infantry 50mm or 250kg bombs

5 Likes

They did though, you missed the peak of Stalingrad since the announcement of the removal of the bundle, is funny the match is the same players fighting in every match, and the sweatiest side will win, but after few months and people already maxed that shite they just go back to Berlin for those big cats since the soviets just let them have it for free lmao

You know what is even pathetic? The Pz IV J can get front penned by soviet 47mm, the same gun from T70, BT7 and T26ā€¦ hell even the 23mm Milk truck can pen that shite and you think the T50 is pathetic when the front is sloped to negate det pack?

1 Like

Youā€™re even acting weird on RU. Leave this place, please. Ok?

Axis mains themselves love easy botfarms so they playing only Berlin

5 Likes

Pretty sure they are scattered around Tunisia(Ex Ally botfarm), Normandy(Newbie trap) and Berlin(Ex Soviet dominant campaign)ā€¦

The axis play Berlin because thereā€™s not so many hidden handicaps in Berlin beside the stupid broken ticket system stopping us from spilling more blood

She doesnā€™t bother you, she helps you. But itā€™s a start. Theyā€™ve already started cleaning it up.