The A20 with 12 M8 rockets is out of print

I checked the technology tree repeatedly and found that this aircraft no longer existed.

1 Like

why didnt they inform us about it?

1 Like

I asked my friend if it was still available for players who had already unlocked it in the Tunis campaign. But if it is not unlocked, it will prompt that you have no right to use it after merging.

1 Like

If you had it before the merge, you still have it now.
If not, you cant get it because its not in the research tree.
We were not informed about this.

On the good side, in US army there are now 2 new planes in the tree, a P-40 and a P-38.
We were also not informed about this.

1 Like

1 Like

Check the upgrade tree for the 167th regiment for the US. They didn’t inform us about taking the M2 from that squad and having to regrind another squad just to get it upgraded again.

Thats just messed up also.

12 rounds of M8 rockets! This is definitely cool. I regret not insisting on visiting Tunisia, after all, it was too boring.

1 Like

I am sorry for you guys, I hope they will bring it back.

2 Likes

Its kind of trash, after they fixed the pen value of M8 rockets and added overspeed conditions which seem to affect the A20 the most - its painfully easy to rip even with a shallow dive with throttle off, so it’s almost impossible to get tank kills (main job for attackers IMO) or avoid even small arms fire. Its also painfully slow and ungainly for BR4, where almost any other opposing plane can shred you to confetti no natter what you do. (The barnfighter also is a brick, but at least you can reasonably kill tanks and the hilarious amounts of guns that things has means you at least are a bit scary from the front)

1 Like