Testing the major update

It has supposedly a bit better armour… that will help against things UNDER it’s tier.

But it’s fine at br 4. Normal KV at br 3 is already borderline and many debated it. That new one if at tier 3 would be too much, really.

Let’s keep in mind, that not everyone min max stuff. Someone might have g43 semis (tier4) unlocked, but pz3N (tier2) as best tank unlocked…

1 Like

By Maus, you mean E-100?

Will reducing the frames of the toggle action help?

The goggles still not fixed. LMAO

image-99

Completely irrelevant. Since the added armor is on places that vehicles under its BR already can’t penetrate. Literally nothing will change for them, meanwhile the weakpoins are still the same. Nothing has change about them.
The new gun cannot penetrate H1 frontally and it can penetrate panther only trough MG port. Not mentioning KV has way worse maneuverability. And both those tanks can easily penetrate it frontally.
This tank doesn’t belong to BR4, it belongs to BR3.
I would really love see a person who would pick this tank over T-34/85, lol.

But I really do not understand why they added it now. Since queue policy is so toxic atm and classic KV is already way too much controversial tank.

1 Like

The rate of fire on the Type 100 machine gun isn’t correct either. Ingame its stated as 600rpm (I assume for a single gun) but it should be 900rpm for a single gun.

“発射速度 九〇〇発/分(片銃)”
“Fire rate 900 rounds/min (single gun)”

Also while we’re on a roll of wrong Japanese rate of fire values ingame (thanks @SzepWaxweiler for the mention earlier btw), the Type 100/40 SMG is still at 450 even tho it should be 700 rpm and the Type 99 lmg should be 550rpm not 800.

Sources:
-Type 100 (Type 1) aircraft MG RoF: Pg. 355 “Japanese Army Aviation Weapons: Development and Changes of Machine Guns and Cannons” (日本陸軍航空武器 機関銃・機関砲の発達と変遷) by by Sayama Jiro(佐山二郞)
-Type 99 LMG RoF: Pg. 441 “Introduction to Rifles, Handguns, and Machine Guns: A Thorough Study of Japanese Small Arms”(小銃・拳銃・機関銃入門―日本の小火器徹底研究) by Sayama Jiro(佐山二郞)
-Type 100/40 RoF: See this post Type 100 early correct rate of fire

9 Likes

May I ask a question, will the bug where gun grenades cannot cause damage correctly be fixed after the update? This bug has been around for almost a year, and countless players have reported it on forums and feedback channels, but it has not been fixed yet. Instead, it is becoming increasingly serious.

3 Likes

I would argue that it’s fine right now and would be “increasingly serious” if they were buffed. Or un-nerfed. Or… whatever.

1 Like

I hope that never. Spam of grenade launchers is toxic and they are fine as they are now :ok_hand:

1 Like

But I want to use gun grenades normally, so I don’t feel good at all, and this is a serious bug that should be fixed.

Hello, please fix the reload of the G41(M). It reloads like the old G41(W) before the merge

1 Like

You need to switch Anltialiasing Mode

1 Like

Driving vehicles like trucks or the random vehicles on maps still very clunky. APC spawns are still bad getting stuck inside of the ground, rocks, houses or trees. They become useless if they get stuck.

Most of the bugs and gameplay issues aren’t fixed.

2 Likes

Just now getting FSR2 is cool I guess, but what about FSR3?

1 Like

I tried a test version, but this bug I reported last year remained untouched.
A purchased cosmetic item has disappeared. // Gaijin.net // Issues
Unlike many other minor bugs, this one is fatal, rendering paid content unusable.
I actually paid for and purchased almost 30 pieces of clothing (each piece is about 300 gold, so that’s an expense of almost 9000 gold). were transferred from Normandie to Pacific Ocean where I purchased them, leaving them unusable as the Normandie costumes I wanted to use.
Furthermore, this bug was once fixed and then rolled back by an inadvertent update.
I first reported the issue of all the clothes I purchased in Normandie disappearing to me on November 5. Only two weeks later the developer fixed this. I was momentarily pleased, but then an update a few days later made all my clothes disappear again.
A purchased cosmetic item has disappeared. // Gaijin.net // Issues
Some time later I found it had been transferred to the Pacific. The Normandy outfit is not available in Pacific and is obviously a bug.

You should have addressed that with a quick update in January. But you didn’t do that. But I still remained a gentleman.
I expected it to be fixed with a major update. However, looking at the test version, that doesn’t seem to be the case.
I am deeply disappointed and very angry.

Again, I am deeply disappointed that they inadvertently resurrected a bug that they once easily fixed, and then left it for nearly three months, and that the upcoming major update will not include a fix for it.
With such sloppy management of even paid content, I will not be able to pay for any future content from Darkflow or Gaijin.

When are you guys going to address this issue? What are you doing now? Could you at least let me know what you think?
Instead of silently taking away the content your customers paid for, talk to them.

5 Likes

I just want to point out if no one seen it yet. 76mm jumbo in the editor

1 Like

Btw? Why new Type Hei have so small amount of ammunition?
30/30 which means 30/90 if soldier has big ammo bag. M2 carbine have literally 30/90 by default and 30/210 with big ammo bag.

10 Likes

Man they completely butchered the gun first fire rate and now this anyways DF strikes back.
Most likely nothing will change about the gun in main servers and tbh that’s sad

1 Like

It has the exact same default amount of ammo as the other select fire rifles, remember the automatic Type Hei does rifle damage unlike the M2 carbine

Avt-40 = 15/45
Fg 42 = 20/40
Type Hei = 30/30

3 Likes

Why are you comparing it with weapons it will never face, lol?

So the ±50% dmg difference is the reason for more than 100% ammo difference.

Seems legit.

2 Likes