Terrible balance skewed towards axis and catering to majority of playerbase at the expense of allies mains

true; but idk; there needs to be some better stuff for the US at Tier 5;
Japan frankly needs more stuff in general, it’s tree is pretty bare, I have no idea why the Type Hei 10 and Type Ko are Gold Order and Premium Squad Weapons when they’d fill much needed vacancies in the Japanese tech tree.

The Type 92 and the Lewis guns are another additions to both the Allied/WAllied and Japanese Tech tree’s that would make a lot of sense.

Most of japans stuff needs to be downtiered. Chi-nu for an example would be barely t3 if it was in german tree. Allies need new assault rifle to replace the thompson and super pershing to counter tiger 2h. Soviets need t5 planes because they literally have none. Germans need probably 100 round mg

1 Like

again I think the best outcome would be for the germans to get the MG15nA (Bergman)… with an appropriate weight penalty (as it was a Zeroth generation GPMG)

Lost base before joining battle on 2 occasions. Maybe Adamnpee could deal with that…

1 Like

? SU aint bad once the monkeys are gone. Won a good amount of matches with my bois. Just get a team together. BR5 US is where pain is.

But if you just going to go this route, you might as well quit now. Can’t nerf the player base.

highly probably due to the large number of players who are fighting against the hordes of the motivated army, and maybe the new assaulters engineers squad

Germans don’t “need” anything. They’re set.

As for the ancient 100 round MG argument, are you refering to the MG34/42 family? Because no, 25 extra rounds is useless at that firerate.

3 Likes

Well everyone else got 100 round mg so i see no reason not to add it considering how easy it would be to just model mg 42 with belt.

Fair enough. But it’s barely going to be better than the 75 round mg34. The German MGs aren’t used for suppressive fire

What for ? Because some retard is always yelling about that ?

No need to buff Axis at the moment.

I see no point not adding one considering how easy it is. It shouldnt be the top priority of course but it would be nice to see. Mg 42 beltfed is pretty iconic gun

1 Like

That said, even if we were to add new weapons to the coalition side or give them an advantage, it would only turn the advantageous camps around.
For goodness sake, Darkflow should add a variety of benefits for veterans who prefer to carry in the weaker camps.
First, Darkflow needs to eliminate the disadvantage of losing to a player who chooses to run a “random campaign.”
Also, players who choose “random campaigns” should be given 1.5x silver.

Frankly, the balance is currently worse than before the merge. Until recently, the German side kept losing and now the Allied side. Nothing has changed.

1 Like

rantposting

closed

1 Like